Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Request at mods

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys any chance to remove those filters that force us to use 0s instead of os?

I understand that no one here wants a forum that sounds like walmart on black friday but dont you think that those who often use such words wont have any problem with that anyway?

On the other side if we want to refer to ****y and funny most of people wont get **** out of what we are saying..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the bright side, it looks like they got rid of that 10 post limit. Didn't they?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure having a winning attitude like that ^ wins you a lot of respect among people.
Are you for real? Lighten up dude. I laughed out loud at his post. Consider my respect won.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Are you for real? Lighten up dude. I laughed out loud at his post. Consider my respect won.
Says a bystander who wasn't on the receiving end.

And why is that you've been jumping to the defense of everyone I've disagreed with today like the perpetual sidekick, as if they can't speak for themselves?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps you should follow the example led by Jesus where he said to turn the other cheek. You should also remember that the meek shall inherit the Earth, so perhaps you should quit trying to start debates with everyone.
Now who's bringing "religion" into the threads? ;)

Guys, we have a sensitive female troll in our midst.
Right. When someone calls you out for your annoying behavior, just call them a girl to avoid acknowledging it. Hey, it worked in elementary school. How mature.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now who's bringing "religion" into the threads?
As an atheist, I rarely bring up the topic of religion. Thanks to the religious cult I grew up in, I've probably read the bible more than you have.

Also, this thread was a throwaway because removal of the censors have been suggested since this place came into existence 17 years ago. Allen will likely never remove them.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
As an atheist, I rarely bring up the topic of religion. Thanks to the religious cult I grew up in, I've probably read the bible more than you have.
Sounds like we have the same story. I'm curious what finally turned you off religion, but I suspect no one wants me starting a tangent.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Hypocrisy, absurdness, judgemental people, lies, corruption, FUD, control, child abuse, alienation, and I could probably go on. Although I don't consider it the word of God, I still see value in the bible.
As in it does have some valuable advice or the stories hold literary value? Or what value do you find in the Bible?

For me, I think it has some great advice for living (and some downright terrible advice too), and many of the stories are masterpieces from a literary perspective.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now who's bringing "religion" into the threads? ;)

Right. When someone calls you out for your annoying behavior, just call them a girl to avoid acknowledging it. Hey, it worked in elementary school. How mature.
ok!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hypocrisy, absurdness, judgemental people, lies, corruption, FUD, control, child abuse, alienation, and I could probably go on. Although I don't consider it the word of God, I still see value in the bible.
I'm agnostic and agree with seeing value in at least some of the Bible. Some good verses in there about how women should behave. "Wife shall submit to her husband", "Women should remain silent in church", etc. but mention these to some American Christian woman and she may get very upset and start cussing at you like this :

"Those verses are not fvcking true you chovanistic son of a b!tch!!!! You are so fvcking full of sh!t and I hope you rot in he77!!! Suck my dirty cvnt!!!"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself a Christian, but I respect the hell out of your beliefs. Most Atheists have never read the Bible. If you have studied it, and chosen not to believe, then I think you have more credibility than the typical sh!t-talking, know-it-all, Internet Atheist.