Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Report: 22 y/o office assistant

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I work as a sales engineer at a steel service center. I am the youngest and newest guy there; everyone else is late 30's+ and married. The women I work with cannot believe that I am single and don't care about getting married, I have had a blast making them think I am a playboy one minute and letting them see my charm and intelligence in the next.

For instance, at our first sales & admin meeting the President introduced me to the company. He asked me some questions about my previous experience, ending with "So what made you want to leave finance, Will?" I said, "Well, there was an issue of sexual harassment. And unfortunately, the allegations are true." The room went silent, and I saw every kind of expression you can imagine: distaste, humor, bewilderment, etc. After letting it cook for a couple excruciating seconds, I shook my head and added "The women just couldn't keep their hands off me!" The room erupted in laughter and I was a made man.

Well, there is a hot 22 year old office assistant, "Mary". Not her name, but that's what I've called her. She isn't a bimbo phone operator, she's into pricing and statistical analysis and record maintenance. Several people have made direct or indirect allusions that we should hook up. The women are especially all over it. I've had a little banter with her, I mean I'm learning a new business here and I can't be playing footsie all day.

The company takes all the office staff out to lunch about three days a week; it's a sweet deal. Friday we were going out the door and someone leaned into her office and said, "Hey, you going out?" She shook her head. I walked on by, then turned around in a moment of game inspiration and said, "You know, it's probably a good idea for you not to go...I wasn't going to say anything, but you've been gaining some weight." Bear in mind this girl is thin as a rail and looks like a runner. She instantly beamed and radiated joy; she almost couldn't handle the tingles I had given her.

When I came back from lunch, the women had gone to a different place and they told me that Mary, who is usually quiet, had been quite the chatterbox at lunch. And the topic of conversation was the little exchange I had initiated.

Yessir, I know not to mess around at work. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun on the way:woo:

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
For instance, at our first sales & admin meeting the President introduced me to the company. He asked me some questions about my previous experience, ending with "So what made you want to leave finance, Will?" I said, "Well, there was an issue of sexual harassment. And unfortunately, the allegations are true." The room went silent, and I saw every kind of expression you can imagine: distaste, humor, bewilderment, etc. After letting it cook for a couple excruciating seconds, I shook my head and added "The women just couldn't keep their hands off me!" The room erupted in laughter and I was a made man.

YOu got big balls to say this in front of your employers.

The company takes all the office staff out to lunch about three days a week; it's a sweet deal. Friday we were going out the door and someone leaned into her office and said, "Hey, you going out?" She shook her head. I walked on by, then turned around in a moment of game inspiration and said, "You know, it's probably a good idea for you not to go...I wasn't going to say anything, but you've been gaining some weight." Bear in mind this girl is thin as a rail and looks like a runner. She instantly beamed and radiated joy; she almost couldn't handle the tingles I had given her.

She could just as easily gone off and cried to the boss and got you reprimanded.

You have to be SO careful with chicks at work with what you say to them.

But you do have balls.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I dig it! Nice report :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Julie Baby,
An inspiring story,where there is a Will there is a Way.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came into this job like a bull in a china shop, but this is one case where I cannot try to outdo myself, or I will eventuallly push it too far.