Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection being better than regret and missed opportunities

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty good at jumping on people here and pointing out what I think they did wrong ...for all those ..here's your chance to get me back.

It's a story to point out " rejection is better than regret and missed opportunities "

my job keeps me on the road for 14 days a month, we stay at the same hotel which happens to have a restaraunt on site ... about 3 months ago ( bash time for lack of nut sack ) I noticed a waitress in the place that was what I considered really cute. Unfortunetly we were never seated in her section,
( bash away ) so about 3 weeks ago I walk up to her ask her name and ask her if she was working the following day.

The next day I go in there and ask for her, sit down and she comes out and introduces herself, asks my name and where I'm from. after some chit chat I ask her if she is going to the carnival in town and she responds " yes I'm going tonight " like a dumb ass I don't ask her if she wants to meet there or anything like that ( ok bash away )

I'm spinning a few plates as usual and so did not see a real need to act quickly, or ask for a number or anything thinking I had all the time in the world ( bash away )

fast forward to today, I go into to have lunch and ask for her thinking I can try and start a plate spinning ...hmmmmm she quit 2 weeks ago ( opportunity lost )

I'm not asking for advice, the opportunity for all practical purposes is gone. I am posting this as a public service message of WHAT NOT TO DO and to remind you ........ don't get lazy when you have plates spinning

PEACE OUT
:rockon:

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna bash you, I'll ONE UP you.

I did the same thing with a Denny's waitress not too long ago but mine was worse.

Ever have a chick just sending you that RAW sex vibe? You know, the kind where there could be five other people at the table but she isn't paying attention to anyone but YOU, and everything she says and every little gesture makes it 100% obvious that she's horny as hell for you?

I got it from this waitress. EuroBabe looks with a Long Island accent (which I normally hate, btw) Sat in her section a couple of times, and by the second time i was picturing myself bending her ass over the grape jelly and pouring maple syrup down her back so I could lick it off before i fukked her doggy style while pulling her hair and telling her "That'll teach you to forget my english muffin, b!tch!"

That's how much sex that was oozing out of every pore of this girl. My business partner was there both times and saw exactly what was going on.

Of course, by visit #3, when I was ready to tell her that she's coming to my place later, she was gone.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't put a lot of stock into how friendly someone in the food service industry is with me. Call me a cynic, but isn't their tip usually in somewhat equal proportion to the quality of service they provide? To put it colloquially, she needs to sing for her supper, so to speak. Had a waitress the other day, wouldn't make EC, wouldn't smile. Guess what she got for a tip? Yeah, I know, I'm a real p****. ;)

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Im sitting here in a boat full of regret too. It sucks. This slim banker chick at the bank in my store I have seen looking my way and not turning away when I see her. This went on for perhaps 3 weeks. It was down time for her, I would be working, look up and she was looking in my direction. One day I was walking to the back room to get more stuff and seen her looking so I smiled at her which resulted in her looking my way still. Never did nothing thinking, na, she would not be looking at me. It was all from a distance. I never got up close or anything. This past week I seen her looking my direction and she started in with her hair, looking for split ends and crap I assume. Then I was heading to the back room and walked right by her unexpectedly. What did I say?

Nothing, of course. She said nothing in return. I was nervous as hell for some reason. Then I go on a short vacation come back now the block with her name on it is now gone...

And now of course you know... Well, I guess I will NOT know now

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct, rejection is better than regret!

I met this cutie at work a few weeks ago. I felt she was really into me but I hesitated to pull the trigger because it was at work. It was only a temp job so I asked her out on the last day. She seemed totally disinterested. But it was like this heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. Now I know. I don't have to carry around all that negative internal chatter that goes on (does she like me? does she not like me?). And now I don't have to carry that with me as I leave that job.

Fvck rejection. Regret is worse.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Good Post

Great post. I learned this the hard way quite a few times myself. There were two women at my gym, one with an extremely big ass, who from all indications were interested in me and I would catch them staring at me every now and then. Sometimes they would come and sit around me or next to me when I'm working out and one even smiled right at me one day when I was sitting across from the front desk on her way out of the gym. But I was trying to play hard to get, telling myself that I wanted to play the game first by acting as if I was disinterested, and that I had plenty of time to see them again. I bet all of you can guess the direction this reply is going. Both of them seem to have stopped coming to the gym. I've never seen them again, so that opportunity is gone. Even if I did see them at the moment, it's not unlikely that they may be "taken."

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
yea i've had quite a few times i wish I could redo over. Especially in college. But all that fvcking up then helped me mature more over t he long haul and made me wiser in the end. I don't have quite as much problem dealing with that now.