Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reject their B/S counteroffers

H

Hammer

If I may add my two cents...The one thing I always try to focus on, especially with women I am very attracted to, is that people (and especially women) do EXACTLY what they want over the long term. I can site severl first-hand examples. Obviously there can be legitimate reasons for a woman to turn down a specific day/time offer for a date, but if she is really interested, she will give a counter-offer. No c/o typically is a neon sign signaling excuse. When it comes to #'s the "home number only" policy is great. I won't say that I never bend the rule because I do. But, I base that on the other vibes I am getting from the girl. But in those cases where she seems iffy, I use the "I only call girls at home" to extract myself from a losing situation. Self-respect remains intact, and the girl is not given the last word. But, if you keep in mind that women ALWAYS do exactly what they want, it allows you to make rational decisions without being blinded by attraction. It also will keep you from chasing. Perhaps you'll miss out on some shy-types who aren't agressive enough to go for what they want, but I prefer to avoid those types anyway.

I'm interested in some of your thoughts on this.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, I love these success stories. Very uplifting! Helps build my confidence.

One thing that I learned is that if I'm gonna go to a bar, I'm gonna go alone. Friends just seem to drag me down with them.

------------------
Hey little girl, I wanna be your boyfriend - Ramones

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
Clutch, your posts are the ones I love to read: guys realizing the power they always had.

Rejection is better then regret. For isn't it amazing how silly we were to walk through life on eggshells?

HOLY CRAP CLUTCH!!! You got POOK, one of THE MASTERS, to comment on your post!!!!!!! Have I mentioned how much respect I have for you? ;p

------------------
It's not who's wrong or right, but who's stronger.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondered why this discussion forum has been down for almost a day now...

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, please send this over to the success forum. Even though he didn't get the digits, he was still successful in that he didn't fall for give me your number instead scam.

Thanks,

Legend

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clutch, just being called up from the minor leagues, has his first at-bat with the big club. There is a runner on third and the game is tied in the bottom of the ninth. Clutch knows that, with two outs, he's gonna have to hit safely to score that runner. He has brought the count to full and fouled off several pitches.
It is clear that Clutch has worked on his hitting discipline in the minors and he does not get discouraged after she throws hard fastball a few times. Finally, she goes for her killer pitch, a sinker that the bottom just drops out of. "Uhh, why don't you give me YOUR number..?". Clutch anticipates the pitch and extends his swing, going down to get the lowball. The young hitter makes contact, "Nah. That's allright, don't worry about it....". WHACK!

A FROZEN ROPE! The shortstop makes a jumping shot at it, "you SURE??"...but it was hit with way too much authority and is past her to fast, bounding into shallow left field, rolling all the way to the wall for extra bases!

The Clutch-hitter looks at the pitcher as he rounds first and mouths the words "uh huh, nice meeting you though..."

The run crosses the plate.

The rookie has his first major league hit and the game-winning RBI.

Pook, the old, gruff manager, a player's manager, strolls out to the mound to retrieve the ball. Once in the dugout, he gives the ball to the young player and smiles.

"Nice job kid."

------------------
"We've got a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster. There's no point in waiting for the cavalry, because, as of this moment, the cavalry is US."
-- The Shoveler, "Mystery Men"

[This message has been edited by PoachR75 (edited 02-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by PoachR75 (edited 02-26-2002).]

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree and think it is a defeatist attitude....

What this post implies is that it's impossible for a DJ to give a chick his number AND forget about her. Bullsh!t. Spin Plates and let the girls do the chasing. Giving her your number is a low success rate but not giving her your number has a guaranteed zero percent success rate. If anything it allows chicks to weed themselves out because if she does not call, she does not waste your time trying to TA her and if she DOES call, it would be a safe assumption that she is interested and even if she was not she would rationalize it somewhat self-consciously because she made the attempt to reinitate contact.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
I disagree and think it is a defeatist attitude....

What this post implies is that it's impossible for a DJ to give a chick his number AND forget about her. Bullsh!t. Spin Plates and let the girls do the chasing. Giving her your number is a low success rate but not giving her your number has a guaranteed zero percent success rate. If anything it allows chicks to weed themselves out because if she does not call, she does not waste your time trying to TA her and if she DOES call, it would be a safe assumption that she is interested and even if she was not she would rationalize it somewhat self-consciously because she made the attempt to reinitate contact.

You know...I was thinking the same. This would apply if you are in a situation where you will most likely see the girl again, but if not...what do you have to lose? The worst, as I see it, is that the girl will think that her behavior is ok, and continue to agonize other guys....but that's not enough of a reason.