Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reiteration of What Women Want

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
What causes attraction in women. I mean if you're new and looking for a miracle cure this is the closest to it:cool:
In order
1.Power/Control i.e. Man in control
2. Social Status
3. Intelligence
4. Looks
5. Money

I cannot emphasize #1 enough. This differenciates the men from the boys. I dunno without #1 nothing else really matters. If women think you are a pushover, it's a wrap. Check people if they disrespect you. Yeah you may be coming out of your comfort zone to check someone but the benefits are :up:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the word "NO" is probably the most lethal weapon any man can use to bring a woman to her knees. the word no commands instant respect. they can use their pretty looks and sweet personality and if you still don't heed to their whims. they will love and respect you more.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you guys are missing is that this is a list of what "girls" want, not women although there are women who haven't outgrown this juvenile mindset. These are typically the women who are categorized as either high maintenance or flaky because of all of the number of unstable relationships they have been in. The easiest ways to recognize these women is by what they look for in men. Are they actual character traits or "quantity traits?"

Character traits
- Charisma
- Passion
- Confidence
- Self Control

Quantity traits
- Power
- Social status
- Money
- Things (car, home, job)

So many times both men and women define men by how many quantity traits they have. Guys will then focus on acquiring more of these quantitative traits often forgoing the quality traits.

The quantity seeking women tend to leave these guys to either date guys with more quantity or have a fling with guys with quality. Ever hear stories about women married to wealthy husbands who go away on an island vacation alone or with girlfriends and have a romance with an islander?