Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recycling old numbers

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew of any strategies for 'recycling old numbers' - i.e., recycling old numbers on your cell phone you haven't called in a while - # closes that have flaked, or that you never got together with for some reason.

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
I sent this txt out to a girl I was emailing w from the personals for a while. We never got together but we were sort of making vague plans. I'm not sure who lost interest - I started to see this one girl a lot, and I stopped contacting her. She never bothered to follow up with me either.

'just wanted 2 say hi - hope yall had a great holiday, give me a call sometime when you have a chance'

she texted back 'who is this? number doesn't show up'

i reply 'da_hunter - if i surprised u and u do not want to hear from me i apologize. i just sent a txt to cool people on my phone i haven't talked to in a while'

she texts back 'no worries! hope you had a great holiday!'

I'm wondering if I can do the same thing with a girl I # closed in August but flaked.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive done that, but once a flake always a flake. She'll end up doing the same crap again.

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
you think it is a valid technique for ones you haven't gone out with yet?
and if so - how far back would you go? six months? or older?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a few that ive called had boyfriends by then, most of them were like 6 months. I tried to track down one girl that i never hooked up with, just dated a few times, and it was about 4 years. Turns out while i was being tortured by a prude for 3 years, she became a meth head. Nice. She was fukkin hot too. Sad.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
you think it is a valid technique for ones you haven't gone out with yet?
and if so - how far back would you go? six months? or older?
yea, it can work. only if they remember you or u stand out in some way. i've gone as long as two months without talking to a girl after a while, and when i decide to hit them up again, they are as open and interested as they ever were.

if they say,"who is this" than forget it, they dont remember you or hold u in high enough regard to keep ur number in the first place. u cant rebuit attraction with someone who u doesnt remember you.

it helps if u talked to them a couples times or have had something going with them at least before u try to recycle the number, they remember u more that way, instead of if u got the number and never called.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this.

"Hi Cleopatra this is Jay Jay. I have your number in my phone but the funny thing is I don't know any Cleopatras. What is your number doing in my phone?"

"Jay Jay, its meeeeeeee."

I've seen my boy *** pull that off with a girl he hadn't spoken to in over a year...

but then again I have walked into parties with him and watch him throw a girl he has never met over his shoulder without saying a word, take her into a room and **** her brains out and she loved him for it.

I've sat by his side when he said to a 10, "blow my friend" (not me) and shes said "anything for you ***."

So what works for *** doesn't work for everyone.

But you might as well give it a go.

JJ