Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recommandable supplements? Gym

Mayo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Which supplements do you take? Which would you suggest? Getting bigger?

Weight gainer? Whey? Other supps?

U

user43770

I used to drink whey every day, but eventually decided it was a waste of money. No more shakes for me, just real food.

Creatine is cheap and it works. I could always push out an extra rep or two when I was on it.

Also, fish oil is pretty awesome. My joints feel better after taking it for a few weeks.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides food.
Magnesium oil and Nascent iodine have caused me quite some gains in strength and muscle.
Most people are deficient in those 2 minerals and they are used to synthesize hormones.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that any supplements are necessary, nor am I convinced that they work.
The best supplement you can take? Real food based on a healthy diet that works for your body.

The only other supplement I'd recommend is Creatine as that has thousands of studies that demonstrate it actually does what it is supposed to do, a rarity in the supplement industry.

anniejohnson041

Reaction score
Beginner Workout Supplement:
1. Protein
2. Slow Carbs
3. Creatine
4. Fish Oil
5. Beta Alanine

Alexander Thomas

Reaction score
To make your muscle strong you can have these 5 supplements:-
1. CREATINE.
BETA-ALANINE
3. WHEY PROTEIN
BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACID (BCAA)
5. GLUTAMINE

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best supplement you can take? Real food based on a healthy diet that works for your body.

The only other supplement I'd recommend is Creatine as that has thousands of studies that demonstrate it actually does what it is supposed to do, a rarity in the supplement industry.
Have you or anyone else experienced any hair loss from creatine? Or is this a myth?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get from food and drinks what you need you're more than fine.

However if for some reason you fail to hit your macro you can help yourself with protein shakes even if they make have side effects.

Whey are great but create some under skin water retention in some guys which is not ecxactly really aestetics, same with creating while it works for most guys it can make you bloated.

I find the most useful supplement to be bcaa for many purposes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you or anyone else experienced any hair loss from creatine? Or is this a myth?
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If someone lost their hair it CERTAINLY had ZERO to do with creatine.