Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reality distortion personality disorder

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite word in the english dictionary is why. I want to know why things work the way they work. Why people act the way they act, why they do what they do.

I remember back in my druggie days, I was at this hotel room with some people and there was this extremely cute / young / bubbly girl, let's call her S. about 5'3, coke bottle body, just ****ing adorable lol. You can tell by the way she acted and talked that she hadn't been doing drugs long and that she came from some parents that half ass gave a **** about her because she was pretty educated.

So the guy comes in and says something in her ear and she proceeds to go in the bathroom and i presume **** this guy. Then he comes out and another guy comes in and does the same thing. And another. And another. l I've always been petrified to **** dope *****s lol so i was out on that and honestly it was kinda sad to see.

But it got me thinking. How does a woman like that, who obviously has some education and could easily clean her ass up mentally accept that she's getting ran through in a motel 6 bathroom by dudes she doesn't know for dope lol. How does she not instantly break down crying at the thought of what her life has become, because i would.

Over the years I've developed my own terminology for this called reality distortion personality disorder

Simply put, the fact that she is getting ****ed by johns in a motel 6 for crack lol never crosses her mind, because in her mind that's not what is happening. In her mind she's "hustling for bread" and taking advantage of "stupid tricks". In her mind the fact that she got gangbanged by 5 different dudes lol, is her getting over on as many tricks as possible. In her warped reality, she's the one doing the ****ing over. In her head, she's actually laughing at how stupid these dudes are

Girls who have been abused / molested are notirous with this as well. I once had a girl i dated steal cash out of my wallet then when i called her out on it, came back sobbing to apologize and when i went to go pee did it again lol. Then when I called her out on it, said all men are pigs and i got what i deserved lol. Mind you i had just met this girl like a week earlier lol. I didn't understand it then but I do now. In her mind, all men are scum, she was molested, repeatedly at an early age and the only way she could live in a world with men is to view them as scum and to **** as many over as possible. in her mind, men going to **** her literally or figuratively one way or the other soon and she wants to do the ****ing over first. The fact that she is a thief lol, doesn't even register with her. If anything to her, she's the victim because of how hard and traumatic her life is and no one can possibly understand what she has gone through blah blah
[

This also happens a lot with older people, not just women, whose life did not turn out anyway shape or form how they wanted it. Women who expected to be married with kids are drunk deadbeats with dead end jobs, etc stuff like that.

You're dealing with a class of women who litearlly make up the rules of life as they go along to fit their own narrative. To me, this is the most dangerous woman of all even moreso than the infamous BPD that gets all the love on this site. Consider this... if you can make your own rules, who is to say that the rules that you create in your own world are legal? If you go on a date with gangbang in motel 6 bathroom girl, and this girl was cute as **** had i saw her out at a club or something i would most def have spit to her, is it really that big of a ****ing mental jump from getting ran through for crack to... having a date meet you somewhere and drive home to get lucky only to have a dude there wiht a gun there to rob you / kill you lol? That's not a big ****ing mental jump at all. \

Back when I was in NA and I took this girl who was really relapsing off and on doing stupid ****ed up **** to the waffle house to talk to her and about half way through my bacon egg and cheese sammich i had an epiphany;l she's not going to listen to a god damn thing i'm saying lol because nothing i'm saying registers with the world she has created for herself. She was convinced she had to " go make money" so she can have a place to stay. I pulled out a few hundred dollars and told her that i would pay for her hotel room for the next few weeks until she got on her feet. lol **** literally went in one ear and out the other.. because it doesn't fit the narrative. she's convinced herself she has to turn tricks to make money when in reality she is doing it for the dope. me paying her hotel room destroys her narrative therefore she act liked i never said it lol. this is how women like this think. I got up and walked out mid sentence because i realized there was nothing i was going to say that was going to break the carefully constructed world she had created for her to use dope and **** johns guilt free.

older women, women who have been abused, former addicts and alcoholics and women in general who have had to adjust to something drastic in a quick period of time are women who are prone to this ****.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah man..my bpd ex just told me she woke up in a truck a few blocks from her house after being roofied...really...wtf.