real hot girl....myspace....

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok imet this realy hot girl over myspace..i am 16 she is younger, every single thing other thing she says is about how cute she think i am and ****...i know its not some e child predator or some**** because it was my friends idea to direct her to me and he knows her in rl, she dont live to far but the thing is she keps wnating to call and **** but the thing is shes getting realy ****ing annoying and shes starting ato talk about how good and bad her day was and what shes doing the next day

idk what im suppsoed to do here bc when she cal me i know im suposed to proly set something up but idk if i wana drive 15 miles to meet some girl i just talk to over phone and via myspace...idk what to expect from this ideas?

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her. Set up a date. **** her brains out tonight. I dont' see what the problem is?

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure she doesn't have a penis bigger than yours. That's the first thing about MySpace girls. Secondly, if you don't like her that much, set something up, slap it in and leave.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah what the **** am i worrying about again

nvm

i remever when i used to hate myspace now i ****ing love it myspace is like a new door to getting laid i sufggest to anyone its seriously when increase ur ***** count 10 fold