Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reactions to physical improvement

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what was the percent for women liking fat people?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably 50%muscular 45%athletic 4%thin 1%fat

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try to upload some recent pics as soon as I get access to a digital camera. However, even though I'm not quite ripped yet, I do prefer being slim and cut rather than big. I seem to have more definition than size now, which compliments me I think.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to make a post as a warning to others here.

I started getting into a strict cutting cycle around December with aims of getting a sixpack. However, I am starting to see that I've been too strict and have lost nearly all of my muscle gains. I slimmed down quite nicely at one point, but after a rough time recently, I neglected my eating and I'm almost back to square one. It hit me when I came to put a shirt on which hasn't fitted me since I bulked up, and now it fits quite loosely.

In terms of reactions, well it's not so good any more and I'm not getting nearly as much respect from people. I'm not saying I've completely lost my looks, but I have lost an edge. I'm noticing that I've started to feel less bold, energetic and confident too and my whole attitude has taken several steps backwards.

I have started bulking again now, but it's going to take time to get where I was.

So please learn from my experience and go easy when cutting. Patience is the key!

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jariel,can you be specific regarding your negative experiences of cutting please mate?

How much weight had you lost when you'd finished cutting?

Was the loss only noticeable on the scales or did you notice an actual drop in body part measurements ie arms,chest etc.?

Can you now lift less lbs than before your cutting cycle?

Finally,did you get the six pack you were after?

I've been bulking since new years and have put on about 17lbs.I feel great,having been skinny my whole life I'd rather keep the little belly I've got now and sacrifice the six pack if cutting is gonna take away this boldness I feel now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
Hey Jariel,can you be specific regarding your negative experiences of cutting please mate?

How much weight had you lost when you'd finished cutting?

Was the loss only noticeable on the scales or did you notice an actual drop in body part measurements ie arms,chest etc.?

Can you now lift less lbs than before your cutting cycle?

Finally,did you get the six pack you were after?

I've been bulking since new years and have put on about 17lbs.I feel great,having been skinny my whole life I'd rather keep the little belly I've got now and sacrifice the six pack if cutting is gonna take away this boldness I feel now.
I haven't added to this thread for a good while now, but since my last post I did start bulking again and have regained a lot of muscle, my masculinity and my sex appeal.

In answer to your questions though, my cutting cycle led to a drop in my measurements, I dropped over 12lbs and even though I got the sixpack, it wasn't worth it. I am carrying more bodyfat since I started bulking again and I agree it's a fair trade for the boldness and state of mind.

The cutting did have quite a major affect on my mental state too. I literally noticed myself feeling more sensitive, anxious and mentally weaker (even my girlfriend teased me about being a wimp), and my sex drive dropped considerably too.

I'm continuing my bulking, but I'm add more cardio to my week instead of cutting again.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so jariel, instead of proper cutting you're just gonna add soime cardio in and keep your bulking diet?

i ask because im starting to cut next week for my hols in late august.

would like to hear from ya.

cheers

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re the Men's Health ****e - it's a muscle and fitness mag, are they going to tell you that women prefer fat and unhealthy men?

Not saying that women would prefer an obese focker, but ask as many girls as you know whether they find Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom attractive (men I'd class as 'thin'); you'll find a lot more than 4% do.

But I must say, when your best friend's (hot) girlfriend compliments your physique in front of him, and he glares at you, then you do tend to feel a bit smug. :D

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

The change I've noticed since I began working out is girls are a lot more physical and sexual around me. I'd me sitting down at a table and a girl would walk behind me and as she's passing, give my traps a little squeeze.

I also get girls grabbing my ass... alot. The most recent was this past friday, I was walking through a crowd and one girl who I thought was indifferent to me, grips my ass as I go past.

One of my friends(girl) was talking to me this weekend, I was standing up and she was sitting down. She ain't looking into my eyes...no...she was staring at my chest.

Also on a regular basis when I go out with friends, and there's a camera involved, I get pictures where chicks come up behind me and pretend to grope me(not quite touching). I never even know that they were there until I see the pictures on facebook a few days later.

I find now that girls are a lot more open to hooking up. I can't see how it's helped with the LTR girls, but at parties/bars/clubs/social events, it's definitely helped.

All in all, I think that every DJ should put on at least 10lbs of muscle, widen his back, thicken his chest and add some mass to his arms. Don't forget legs though, or none of that would be possible.

peace.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this thread is really old. Girls are definitely more physical. They seem to like what squats have done to my arse, (big but firm :moon: ).

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha well i'm getting to that level currently and i've noticed more women approaching me and starting small convos with me. And or just wanting me for sex hahaha and Quiksilver I agree with the LTR's but i've noticed some girls getting cases of oneitis with me...not to mention how many 5s and 6s hitting on me...VERY ANNOYING...

BUt you can't blame those horny ladies

BTW I weigh 177 at 5'9

Quiksilver, what the bf% are you at?

Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
175lbs at 5'9

up from 155 one year ago.
Damn goodjob! I'm currently around 200-205 lbs... 6'1 btw. I really want to stay at this weight and lose body fat. The weird thing is I still feel small compared to most people in the gym and the older kids on campus. I think my change in physical appearance still hasn't hit me yet... I gained about 40 lbs in 3 years.

Penalty

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

I love hearing your guys stories of physical improvement and the subsequent weight it has given to your game, making you more confident.

I have lurked this site for so many years, always trying to improve myself and I have made a number of improvments socially but for a long while I retained my afc traits.
In the past year I too have focused on my physique and it has helped me immensely.

I would like to hear more :)

It is motivational to others and myself

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last spring I switched from long-distance running to cycling, and over the course of the next two months my quads basically exploded like I'd been doing squats with Ronnie Coleman. Since I've always had ripped calves from running, everytime I walked down the street with shorts on, women (and the occasional man) would stare at my legs. This one time I was having lunch with a buddy and he just burst out laughing. When I asked him what was going on he told me that the waitress had her eyes literally glued to my thigh. It was a heckuva confidence booster since I'm used to being the skinny guy everywhere I go.

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post here-

I've been VERY skinny my entire life (the kind of skinny where girls say they wish they were as skinny as you). After a couple of years at school, and getting out of an unhealthy relationship, I decided to start improving my body, because I feel that's the ONLY thing holding me back from getting HB7.5+

I started off at 5'10 135 in March this year and as of today I am 160. I notice veins where I never did, and my shoulders have broadened and I have gained some definition. I feel good, but I know I'm just beginning.

I notice girls staring at me more out in public and I feel more confident. They don't put themselves in my vicinity yet, but my goal is 180 by the year end. I can't say enough about what lifting has done for my overall mood and confidence.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old thread, but glad to see it still going. It's actually very relevant to my life right now.

Earlier this year I kinda hit rock bottom, my girlfriend left me and I lost a lot of confidence. I went on a few dates and they went really badly, with one just walking out on me. I found it very hard to get attention from women like I used to and felt pretty low.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was not the man I was when I wrote this thread. Despite carrying too much bodyfat, but was looking thin and weak. I used to have women oggling me, touching my arms, chest, thighs or neck whenever they got the opportunity. I used to command respect, but not any more...or at least not at this particular moment.

I embraced the depression that had crept over me, the anger of being dumped, rejected and of being walked over (and attacked) the year before, and I vowed to get back into the gym and push myself back to where I used to be. Money was short, but I went out, bought a load of protein powder, creatine, and plenty of high protein food.

The first week back at the gym left me aching all over and limping, but the pain was like an old friend come back to visit. It felt great and I felt alive again.

Whether "muscle memory" came into play, I'm not sure, but it didn't take long for me to start seeing physical results again. My neck looked thicker, my shoulders broader and the shirts I'd been wearing during the previous months were getting too tight to wear. Although I still had some bodyfat to shed, it was less flabby or noticeable now.

Women seemed to start showing interest again. I went on 5 dates that month and they all wanted to see me again, some even started developing oneitis, getting posessive. Women in their 40s and girls as young as 18 were all over me, flirting, asking for my number. Quite a turn around from just a few months ago. I was even offered a job as a stripper (I could use the money, but it's not for me).

My confidence was soaring. I started getting more numbers than I could count, my phone was ringing, texts were coming one after the next and, to be honest, I've not had this much female interest in my life. I was back in the game.

I'm now 215 lbs and haven't felt so good for a long time. I look back at the ex- who dumped me at Christmas, the woman who walked out on me during our date and even the thugs who jumped me last year and I appreciate what they did for me. They made me wake up from my complacency and have helped me get back on track.

I won't say that this change is 100% down to bodybuilding, a lot is down to the confidence of having multiple women, compliments etc, but I do believe that hitting the gym again was the starting point I needed and I recommend it to anyone who is feeling low self esteem.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tipped in at 275 at my heaviest, but I average around 235-240ish. I had a few plates, but one of them was a little more interesting to me. I went through a little depression i guess, not women related per say, more of a "what the hell is going on with my life? I've got to fix this." i dropped all my plates except the one I though had potential, she started flaking on me, and I dropped her too.

I started hitting the gym fairly often (5days a week) plus I've been playing football (American) Saturdays for the past 3 years and in my first month went from 221 to 199.

now. I still have lots of fat, and a high BF%, but i lost a lot of mass around my waist. I never expected it to be so drastic, hell, _I_ didn't notice it (I still think I look the same, maybe a little lighter but around the same) but I took off my shirt at one party to jump in the pool and so many girls were rubbing my chest that I got really self-conscious about it, It felt GREAT after, but I've always hated being the center of attention.

Yesterday i went to the gym, I have a card which pops up a picture on their computer, The receptionist is the one that signed me up, but I've only seen her that one time (she works at 6am) the card beeped and I walked into the gym. I heard "lorekeeper... LOREKEEPER" i turned to see who it was, and it was her, she said "oh my god! you've lost weight! I didn't even reconise you! the juicebar girl came over, and said I dont look the same, the receptionist was like "I signed up that guy!" and gave me a highfive.

also... the last plate I dropped started getting interested in me again. i didn't believe it, but went in for a kiss, and that ripped a hole in the bag, it's been 6 days so far, i went through a 12 pack of condoms in the first 3 days. it's insane, absolutely insane, one day i think we went at it 5 times. I honestly belive it was because of the gym.