Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reactions to physical improvement

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting around before class with a good friend of mine, who just so happens to be THE hottest girl on campus.

We're joking around and she says carry me to class I'm tired. I grab her hand and carry her (like a bride would be carried before the big night hehe) all the way to class, up some staircases and stuff.

I marched in to class and laid her down on top of a table... who would have thought this girl could get flushed and gaze into my eyes in that way? You should have seen how the girls eyed me during the lesson.

Talk about a good feeling.

Would this have happened in my skinnier days? Nope.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get mixed reactions. A couple girls walked up to me in miami of all places and gave me some really nice compliments and a girl from a few weeks ago said my build was daunting. my friends all think i've put on too much mass; i catch a lot of older women checking me out (>35 yrs), drunk girls at bars/house parties seem to like the build also.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jippii
Sitting around before class with a good friend of mine, who just so happens to be THE hottest girl on campus.

We're joking around and she says carry me to class I'm tired. I grab her hand and carry her (like a bride would be carried before the big night hehe) all the way to class, up some staircases and stuff.

I marched in to class and laid her down on top of a table... who would have thought this girl could get flushed and gaze into my eyes in that way? You should have seen how the girls eyed me during the lesson.

Talk about a good feeling.

Would this have happened in my skinnier days? Nope.
did you wipe her ass too?:D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jippii
Oh no I dont know what she told you, but when we go to the toilet the only place being wiped is her mouth... lol:p
Are you fooling around with this girl? I think what you did was kind of AFC.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Are you fooling around with this girl? I think what you did was kind of AFC.
AFC? Doesn't really matter if you think so... it was playful and fun.. Look, to me it's simple, at least 90% of guys only dream about consistently getting attention from the hottest girl around. They never imagine carrying her around, teasing her and getting hooked up with hot girls through her.

If you met me I don't think you'd call me a chump.
------------------

Anyway, just read through the post and what I see from the experiences is that dominance goes way up as you add more mass. As most of us has noticed, or atleast sensed, in social situations there is a hierarchy. I could babble on about Alpha-male stuff and relate it to nature, but you've all heard it before, so I'll just say that I think weight-lifting and being in good shape is the best way of naturally becoming a so-called Alpha.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality,

If it was done in good humor and both parties understood it, then it was ALPHA. Good for him. It was not supplication of ANY KIND. He demonstrated his value by carrying her ass around - his physical prowess. Also, carrying a woman is automatically associated with dominance and chivalry - basically what he was doing was "cavemanning" her. And because he was doing it 'in good fun' he had liscence to crazy on her like he did. He inadvertantly ended up turning her on, and also raised the interest of the other women about 1000%. He did an AWESOME job. So yes, I think that you have no clue what you're talking about.

I'll bet that if he really put his mind to it he could fvck this friend of his.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Fatality,

If it was done in good humor and both parties understood it, then it was ALPHA. Good for him. It was not supplication of ANY KIND. He demonstrated his value by carrying her ass around - his physical prowess. Also, carrying a woman is automatically associated with dominance and chivalry - basically what he was doing was "cavemanning" her. And because he was doing it 'in good fun' he had liscence to crazy on her like he did. He inadvertantly ended up turning her on, and also raised the interest of the other women about 1000%. He did an AWESOME job. So yes, I think that you have no clue what you're talking about.

How do you know she really thought that way just because she looked at him a certain way? Doesn't mean anything. A girl says "I'm tired, carry me" and he does. Sounds like a AFC move to me. Who care is she gives him attention if he doesn't get sex from her? Girls test guys like that all of the time. Obviously he's in the friend zone with this chick because he is being hooked up with other chicks through her. That's great but to her he is just a friend.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is... the most AFC move could be the most DJ move ever if just done in a certain way. I know this.

I agree 100%.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
The thing is... the most AFC move could be the most DJ move ever if just done in a certain way. I know this.

I agree 100%.
Yeah that's a possibility. Why is she setting him up with her friends if he can do her though? Fill me in seeing as how according to jakethasnake I don't know what I'm talking about.:D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one point for you Fatality..
Hot girls do not flush on AFC moves.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I would think but why is she setting him up with friends?

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Yeah that's what I would think but why is she setting him up with friends?

You are reading in WAY too much into other people's lives.

Yes, we could probably be having sex but that's not what I want with this girl. There's alot of background... And both seem happy the way it is so why change that?

I think the problem is that some things you do can seem really awkward when written, especially if you've experienced or seen that 'move' in your life and it didn't go over too well.

Ever heard of the whole 95% of communication is non-verbal? That's what this boils down to. Everything you do with a girl can have different meanings depending on the context and vibe you give off.

When an AFC performs any kind of action, the vibe he probably is giving off is 'average frustrated chump'. A true DJ (which I don't claim to be) will be able to do almost anything and have it come off in a different light than the AFC.

With me?

So if a girl tells you to do something that doesn't automatically mean that red flags have to go off in your head. You see, if you sense that she says it like she doesn't really mean it, then act (if that's what you feel like doing.) If you think it'll be a bit embarrassing for her then boo-hoo, she'll only like you more after it.

Let's leave it at that unless you have something mindboggling to add, this is going off-topic.

Anyway I'd love to hear more successes and reactions, I'm bottled up in work I have to do and I missed a workout yesterday :mad:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing last time I was at club I think I looked more build guys than chicks. :D

Anyone had this before?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I have been lifting for 10 years. It changed my life.

One thing to note, when you lift, don't ever stop.

The last month or so I haven't hit the gym as much and my mood definitely dropped because of it.

No excuses I'm hitting the gym tomorrow for sure.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(i posted this in lifeforce's thread)

my story is so similar. i am getting checked out a lot now and girls are approaching ME, initiating the kino, thinking i'm already someone's boyfriend. i can walk about and control rooms with my body language (not just my size, but my deep commanding voice as well)

i am getting disrespected by a few skinny guys (unmotivated in every aspect of life) who tell me they see no change in me in the past year. what bullshyt... 135 to 160 - that's 25lbs. ha! one of them is even hitting me in front of girls because he's so intimidated

to be honest, i've been trying to deny that appearance doesn't matter, but the fools that say that can stay blind to the truth. appearance is most of your game. it is far more productive to work on that than a bunch of techniques. speed seduction is stupid if the girl isn't already attracted to you, because no matter how much she actually does feel a connection, she won't go for you in *that* way unless you meet her, and society's, standards of physical attractiveness (she wants someone to show off in front of her friends basically)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
(she wants someone to show off in front of her friends basically)
Yup, that's what we want too!

Everybody thinks looks ins't that much but they aren't honest to themselves. I categorize women just by their looks. And so do women looking men. Total AFC's with good looks can get some good looking bangs. We have to remember that women are as much horny as men and looks are as important to them as it is to us when speaking about sexuality.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Yup, that's what we want too!

Everybody thinks looks ins't that much but they aren't honest to themselves. I categorize women just by their looks. And so do women looking men. Total AFC's with good looks can get some good looking bangs. We have to remember that women are as much horny as men and looks are as important to them as it is to us when speaking about sexuality.
Ya it's true. If some girls I know with great fun personalities would become hot over night I'd be all over them... But I'm not now because they aren't "attractive".

BTW Hot Ice clean your PM inbox, will ya? :p

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcken a, I swear to god, all these whiteboys at my school's gym react in one of these two ways:

1) Total intimidation

2) Frontin'

They see me lift weights and they either give submissive BL and look down/avoid eye contact, or they puff up their chests and stick their arms out (like they have huge lats... yeah right) to make themselves look bigger. I think it's funny and also a sign of respect, no matter how begrudgingly it's given. I like it. :) You shoulda seen me today when I was doing preacher curls - my arms looked like they were pumped full of Synthol (I don't use steroids)! :D