Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random women sparkin small conversation

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed when I'm out at the mall or the grocery store even in restaurants random girls will smile and make small talk with me..This just recently starting happening, and Me being a shy guy I'm having trouble adjusting. Are there any tips on taking advantage of these rare opportunities

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have the same problem. Been trying to adjust and I found NoFap and Meditating to help. Lemme explain. Meditation helps me to stay outta my head and more in the moment - helping with the flow of conversation and being calm and relaxed in most social situations. NoFap gives you the confidence to spit some game and squeeze a number outta them. Give it a shot, works for me

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to begin to feel comfortable with this, you should actively address strangers in your day-to-day and make small talk with them. Both men and women alike.

After a while you will not feel awkward when a woman smiles at you. The smile means "You look interesting and I'm available. I'm inviting you to talk to me."

After that, the energy flow has to come from you to her. This is the beginning of dominance, which is what she wants.

The golden key to social calibration is to make friendly small-talk with strangers.

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have the same problem. Been trying to adjust and I found NoFap and Meditating to help. Lemme explain. Meditation helps me to stay outta my head and more in the moment - helping with the flow of conversation and being calm and relaxed in most social situations. NoFap gives you the confidence to spit some game and squeeze a number outta them. Give it a shot, works for me
Tried the getting out my head thing and it worked, I realized that my mind gets in the way and this was actually the biggest thing , thanks bro.

Desra Lyons

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to begin to feel comfortable with this, you should actively address strangers in your day-to-day and make small talk with them. Both men and women alike.

After a while you will not feel awkward when a woman smiles at you. The smile means "You look interesting and I'm available. I'm inviting you to talk to me."

After that, the energy flow has to come from you to her. This is the beginning of dominance, which is what she wants.

The golden key to social calibration is to make friendly small-talk with strangers.
Tru Tru , Its almost like I can feel that they want me to take the lead or steer the conversation in a certain direction I don't talk to strangers a lot , which is probably why I'm not comfortable or used to it , will try this out tho.