Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rage towards her..

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bytch is pushing my buttons a lot and until now I was always able to treat her with amused mastery. But today she pushed me over the edge and I snapped... I'm baffled about how loud my voice can become that's how loud I yelled at her haha.

It was just pure rage and I gave her no space to talk back at me, she just had to listen to me laying down the law and comply with me or suffer the goddamn consequences. It was a funny experience because she DID submit and seemed impressed by the way I took control of the situation with FORCE.
You have no idea how many times I tried arguing with her, endless fvcking word games, mindgames etc. I always come out on top but it's a war of attrition. This time however, things were settled really quick haha. She just had no room to play her word games, I didn't allow her any chance to talk back at me and just told her how things were gonna be. Problem solved...

I can imagine she is resenting me for this, for being controlling, for being unreasonable, for not giving her any chance to say something, for not allowing her to "fight back" in this discussion.
And maybe she will try to get back at me when she sees the opportunity...thinking: 'Fine, you win this battle and I'll do a tactical retreat now but in a few days when you've let down your guard, I'll hit you back'

What's your experience with this, guys? On the one hand, I think it's weak to lose control and get so emotional that you're shouting at her from the top of your lungs. It shows that you've lost control over your emotions, it shows she GOT TO YOU.
On the other hand, maybe it's what they need sometimes and they will respect you more for being so dominant...

Curious to hear your thoughts/experiences!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Any relationship with a woman should not be this hard. When it gets to the point of fighting each other for the best hand, it’s usually as good as dead. If she got you to rage stage, that’s not healthy for you or her. Consider your other options.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gorilla pimpin'. Lol. Did she apologize and admit she was wrong? It could go either way. If it's coming down to this, it's not long, before you realize yourself, that the frustration just isn't worth it anymore and could care less what she does.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bytch is pushing my buttons a lot and until now I was always able to treat her with amused mastery. But today she pushed me over the edge and I snapped... I'm baffled about how loud my voice can become that's how loud I yelled at her haha.

It was just pure rage and I gave her no space to talk back at me, she just had to listen to me laying down the law and comply with me or suffer the goddamn consequences. It was a funny experience because she DID submit and seemed impressed by the way I took control of the situation with FORCE.
You have no idea how many times I tried arguing with her, endless fvcking word games, mindgames etc. I always come out on top but it's a war of attrition. This time however, things were settled really quick haha. She just had no room to play her word games, I didn't allow her any chance to talk back at me and just told her how things were gonna be. Problem solved...

I can imagine she is resenting me for this, for being controlling, for being unreasonable, for not giving her any chance to say something, for not allowing her to "fight back" in this discussion.
And maybe she will try to get back at me when she sees the opportunity...thinking: 'Fine, you win this battle and I'll do a tactical retreat now but in a few days when you've let down your guard, I'll hit you back'

What's your experience with this, guys? On the one hand, I think it's weak to lose control and get so emotional that you're shouting at her from the top of your lungs. It shows that you've lost control over your emotions, it shows she GOT TO YOU.
On the other hand, maybe it's what they need sometimes and they will respect you more for being so dominant...

Curious to hear your thoughts/experiences!
Context needed DieHard:

1) How is she pushing your buttons or what motivations a/k/a needs reside within her that incite her to push your buttons?

2) How did she push you over the edge?

These are important questions to consider.

Often when a girl is pushing your buttons, she is acting upon an (unconscious) need that you are not meeting, hence her disrespect. Then when she disrespects, we, as men, interpret such behavior as a defiant assault to our masculinity (e.g. "pushing you over the edge")

I, too, fell victim to this conundrum one too many times. A ceaseless exchange of disrespect ==> reprimand until the relation dissolves.

Next time, she "pushes your buttons" a/k/a disrespects you, open her with, "Hon, you're not acting like yourself, what's up?"

Open her up. If you tackle and handle the need inciting the disrespect, you'll resolve the underlying issue.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context needed DieHard:

1) How is she pushing your buttons or what motivations a/k/a needs reside within her that incite her to push your buttons?

2) How did she push you over the edge?

These are important questions to consider.

Often when a girl is pushing your buttons, she is acting upon an (unconscious) need that you are not meeting, hence her disrespect. Then when she disrespects, we, as men, interpret such behavior as a defiant assault to our masculinity (e.g. "pushing you over the edge")

I, too, fell victim to this conundrum one too many times. A ceaseless exchange of disrespect ==> reprimand until the relation dissolves.

Next time, she "pushes your buttons" a/k/a disrespects you, open her with, "Hon, you're not acting like yourself, what's up?"

Open her up. If you tackle and handle the need inciting the disrespect, you'll resolve the underlying issue.
I agree with what you are saying and the approach but the females posted about, on here, are definitely NOT the self-reflection, introspective, self analytical types.

For that reason alone, I agree with that @billtx49 says below

Any relationship with a woman should not be this hard. When it gets to the point of fighting each other for the best hand, it’s usually as good as dead. If she got you to rage stage, that’s not healthy for you or her. Consider your other options.
It's time to go

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts have always been if i have to yell i will go find someone else.
Last time i saw my ex she was yelling and i MERELY raised my voice with conviction. She said i yelled at her haha. Because i am always composed. Always. I got rid of her and never seen her since.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
lmao your chick is making you paranoid.

but anyway yes, she could just want someone to rule her like that.

im not a fan of argues because I dont believe women will ever accept logical facts and take blame.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao your chick is making you paranoid.

but anyway yes, she could just want someone to rule her like that.

im not a fan of argues because I dont believe women will ever accept logical facts and take blame.
They do NOT use logic and rationale.
A female psychologist of 30 years told me this.

That is why men don't get along with women

Men use logic and reasoning and women use illogical feelings.

We are set up to fail from the start. Thanks God.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

Ended up kicking her to the curb, she's toxic as hell and there's no dealing with her. Cluster B bytch means "Run Forrest, RUN!!" Which is exactly what I did...

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ended up kicking her to the curb, she's toxic as hell and there's no dealing with her. Cluster B bytch means "Run Forrest, RUN!!" Which is exactly what I did...
Cluster B is a hell on earth. Cluster b's will make you question if you are in literal hell.
Stay away from her.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Good decision, let another man try to tolerate her crap.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some guys on SS say never lose your cool, be stolid, stone faced, etc. I think in some instances losing your cool can make you look bad but on special occasion I think it's good to impose your MALE STRENGTH and ENERGY. Show your uber-masuline side and GET P*ISSED if you have to. This is especially powerful if you use it sparingly. Don't name call or for heaven's sake, cry, but raising your voice and showing some testosterone is good.

Show her you've got a pair.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some guys on SS say never lose your cool, be stolid, stone faced, etc. I think in some instances losing your cool can make you look bad but on special occasion I think it's good to impose your MALE STRENGTH and ENERGY. Show your uber-masuline side and GET P*ISSED if you have to. This is especially powerful if you use it sparingly. Don't name call or for heaven's sake, cry, but raising your voice and showing some testosterone is good.

Show her you've got a pair.
Yes a lot of times they need a man to put them in their place with with authority, maybe loud or with a raised voice but not yellijg or screaming.