Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question?

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So at this dance, this one chick and I throughout the night got closer and closer until we kissed/frenched. After that we went for a drive and along the drive she asked, "Aren't you going to pull over?" to which I responded quite cooly and calmly "No". Was this a good thing to do by maintaining control or did it show wussiness?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, not the way most guys would handle it, but I approve. Sure, you could have f"*cked her tonight, but I mean, if you could tonight, why not another night on YOUR terms? You should be making the decisions after all. I like it. :up:

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah, thats what I thought, just wasnt sure if I maybe had made her feel less attractive or wasn't "man" enough to go for the big move, etc. But at the time, I didnt want to pull over, so I was just doing what I was doing.

DontQuitYet

Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
Thanks guys, yeah, thats what I thought, just wasnt sure if I maybe had made her feel less attractive or wasn't "man" enough to go for the big move, etc. But at the time, I didnt want to pull over, so I was just doing what I was doing.
How did she react? Just curious.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DontQuitYet said:
How did she react? Just curious.
Um, didnt get a good read at first, but less *****-cat ish, probably shocked/dissapointed inside, but she said she'd love to see me again, so, I'm not complaining.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's curious.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, another question, same girl. I had set up another date, but she doesnt know where we're going, she agreed, so I said your're going to need to bring this, this, and that for the date. She said, "Wow, you scare me. See you then." What could this mean? Also a long long time ago she had said "I am afraid of you because I don't know what you're thinking", to which I said, smiling and sarcasticly, "Yeah, Im a very terrifying person."

Logically, I want to say to her how so, why are you afraid? But I think a more of a C/F approach would be better. Hopefully shes not afraid in a stalker sense, but then again shes agreeing to see me again.

Do women want some one they're afraid of or real comfortable with? Any thoughts on any of this? Good thing or a bad thing?

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
Hopefully shes not afraid in a stalker sense, but then again shes agreeing to see me again. QUOTE]

And hopefully shes not agreeing out of fear, but she said she would love to hang out, even though and after I said "You up for another date? Of course you are, so what time will I see you?"

Dam her mixed messages and my second questioning!

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, Its cool you do your C+F thing, because moments will coem when you can be honest and open with her, and then you can say 'well I was only joking when I said such an such a thing' an shell be like 'yeah i know' an itll be cool man!
Because if you go out with her a few times, your bound to have a 'moment' of openness soon, an itll be easy!!

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No you're doing all the right things. Anyone who is intense, confident and knows what they want are intimidating, not only to women. But it's also refreshing.