Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Pick-up examples for different situations. (All real)

monk

Reaction score
Just for the record, most Houstonians speak absolutely nothing like the ghettoriffic characters in Stuart's little scenes. What are you guys studying at U of H ? ... English, I hope.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simply because of the way some people have been acting i had to post to say GREAT POST STUART..**** them!

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm totally down with this post! Say what you will of the "lingo" but there is an easy lesson to pick up, and it's a winnah

Other DJs can try it like dis:

--as long as you get to here...--
"So when are your off days?"

--you can get to here *GRIN*--
"Yeah? Let's go <ACTIVITY> on one of those days. What's your home phone number?"

If it were any easier, George W. could do it.

cynetix

[This message has been edited by cynetix (edited 09-06-2002).]

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If im looking to pick up some dirty sluts in the ghetto I'll try these techniques....

But until that day comes (and it won't) I'll take my advice from the people who can type in at least half-decent english. I understand typos and ****, but when you seem to be trying as hard as possible to make yourself sound ghetto, it just gets annoying.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont:
If im looking to pick up some dirty sluts in the ghetto I'll try these techniques....

But until that day comes (and it won't) I'll take my advice from the people who can type in at least half-decent english. I understand typos and ****, but when you seem to be trying as hard as possible to make yourself sound ghetto, it just gets annoying.
Damn this post is old, this was like my one of my first posts here.

Anyway Zelemont, no one is trying to put on an act as you put it. I live in friggin Houston, Texas (Southwest side), not Brentwood California. Why the fukk would I put on a front. Have you ever listened to the rap music they play down south. Well that's how like almost half of the folks I hang out with talk like. It's no act. Just because not everyone was born with a silverspoon in their mouth or talks perfect english like you don't mean you gotta hate man, if you don't like the advise, then why don't you post a tip so we can learn from you. Last time I saw a post from you, you were stuck in week 1 of boot camp hanging out at malls with your mom crying trying to figure out why no girl would give you the time of day. In the mean time I was inventing Mall Pickups Try to get some "game" first before you start criticizing my game. Loser.

How To-Pick Up Guide

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 09-10-2002).]

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah I guess you really are about as smart as you sound. By your logic, The first post I made was on the boot camp, and the second post was here... and somehow magically I got over 100 posts....

Why give advice if you are going to talk **** to people about trying to learn? I came as a newbie and I tried out the boot camp.... months ago I might add... and since then I have been posting and learning and giving advice here and there.... also, do you really expect me to be able to give extraordinary advice when I am fairly new to the boards? Here maybe I can try:

Yo yes yes yall holla holla in the hizzous. yo next time yallz be trippin cus u b talkin to some hizzos say yo slut dont trip and smack dat ass up yall. das da shiznit yo. peece.

I think that was precious advice that I gave right there.

My point never was that I was born with perfect English, just that some people read books and at least halfway listen in school rather than trying to act like badass thugs who are to gangsta to be intelligent.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont:

My point never was that I was born with perfect English, just that some people read books and at least halfway listen in school rather than trying to act like badass thugs who are to gangsta to be intelligent.
Ya damm right I'ma talk trash, I usually don't like talking trash but when someone starts it off, criticizing my advice without first giving it a try, then, you're damm right, I'll defend myself.

Seriously, are you that stupid, or do you just choose what to read and what to ignore. No one is putting on an act. Like I said before, these were real live situations that I just retyped as they happened. Like I said before I live in Houston, Tx. A lot of folks use slang when talking.

What the hell is a thug, can you define the words "gangsta" and "thug" since you keep calling me that. What makes the way I talk or the way I type a thug? The way I talk has nothing to do with how I do in school. You just showed your prejudice right there. I bet you're a racist mutha... also.

Yo yes yes yall holla holla in the hizzous. yo next time yallz be trippin cus u b talkin to some hizzos say yo slut dont trip and smack dat ass up yall. das da shiznit yo. peece.

What the hell is this garbage right here. I didn't talk like that, see, you're just trying too hard to be funny and you look stupid.
Did you see me type the word "shiznit" or "hizzos" in my first post?

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 09-12-2002).]

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah I love how I get called rascist because I have a pet peeve against the whole ghetto culture.

Did I once mention anything about any kind of color? Did I associate the way you talk in any way with a skin color? I think not. I don't know how many times I will have to reiterate this, but I don't give a **** what anyones skin color is. I do not give half of a ****. You are born with a certain skin color, and it does not mean ****, but what most people don't realize is that it is quite possible to be black and not like rap, not speak with ghetto slang, and not dress like you are poor. It's not about color, it's about attitude.

Are you prejudice against people who are prejudice? Wouldn't that make you prejudice?

If you actually did well in English than you would be able to talk with at least somewhat proper English.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I'm so glad I almost don't visit here anymore, with so many fights and useless posts everywhere.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Zelemont, right now, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing so I'm just gunna break it down for you real quick.

Heres the bottom line were trying to get at.

You said I was trying too hard to act all ghetto with my slang and $hit.

I responded by saying that I wasn't and I was just typing exactly what they said and that I wasn't putting on an act.

That's it. Everything else is irrelevant. You saying I can't speak english is irrelevant, there is no point to it, but I somehow managed to get into a private college and got an A in English, but that's beyond the point. Me calling you racist is irrelevant, it has no point, so I shouldn't have said it. Now all you're gunna do is try to change the subject at hand defending yourself saying you're not racist, which wasn't the point of this little argument to begin with.

The bottom line is that you tried to put me down by saying I was trying too hard to act all ghetto and I proved you wrong by saying I wasn't putting on an act, that's just how people talk. If you don't like people that have a different culture from you then ignore them. Simple as that. I'm right, you're wrong, end of discussion.

You can start another thread on how people talk if it's bothering you that much instead of taking over this thread with your pointless arguing. Thank you.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that everything we said was irrelevant, what you said was irrelevant, you shouldn't have tried to call me rascist, and you won the argument end of story? I don't know......

**** it.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies:
This happened during New Years eve. Unfortunately the girl happened to be the one sitting next to me in business class.

Me: Heeey! Haven't seen you in a while! Hows it going?
Her: Um...
Me: -Put arm around her and then under her shirt-
Her: Wha? Help! Rape!
Me: Wha....?
Friend: -Dragged me away-
Friend: Thats not your girlfriend
Me: Whoops
MEGA LOL!!! *rape* did she really said that, lol

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think these pick up lines will work for Canadian girls, they would spit in your face for real bro LOL.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite people finding the 'ghetto' slang amusing (I do too, it sounds bloody stupid), Stuarts post shows how simple it really is to get a number off a stranger you have just started talking to.

There's no great techinque whatsoever. He is simple making conversation & asking questions about her, showing interest (trust me, most men don't have the go-nads to do this so your already a stand-out).

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
The lesson I'm taking from this is that it's so easy! All the theory and crap makes it sound hard, but the conversations were not anything special! Just do it, say anything.

BTW, why was he banned?

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah @ the second one.. why would u pick up a school gurl in your car, the most obvious assumption is that you wanna rape her

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, these would have been so much more helpful if i didn't have to keep pausing to translate what was being said ;)

Don't worry, all Australians will end up talking like that eventually.

There are some good examples in here though. Thanks.

Syn.