question about flirtin

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
k my question is. is it cool to call girls "baby" if u not goin with them yet. even if r joking? and how do u flirt with a girl who is quiet an not silly without soundin like a desperate whimp?

I tend to call them that alot.Like my signature quote: "Wow,______ you look really beautiful.In fact, there's only one thing that could make you look any better..........me standing next to you,baby!".If you overuse it though you'll come off as concided.Use it sparingly.

Wzs99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling girls by nick names like baby,sweety,honey and all that. It is like a spice. Just like Themanthatcan said. Use it sparingly. Assuming that you have built trust with this girl. Otherwise you look needy and weak

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuck! baby...you kidding me...so played out...this coming from what girls think

why would u want to call her baby right off the bat, even if its a flirt.

I say hold off from saying it untill things get a little bit more heated up between u 2...then you can be like "wow baby, ...."

See the less you use flattery words the better/more of a responce youll get when you do use them.

Also if you say baby, baby a lot your going to come off ghey :nervous:

therefor its best if you hold off from using such words, plus in my experience it makes girls work harder just so you can tell them such.