Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putting on Weight - How do you do it?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, right im a fairly slim fella and id like to put on weight. I dont have a prob getting women but im sure id get more if i was a bit bigger.

Any articles on how to put on weight? Any tips? No matter what i eat i cant put on any weight! Id especially like to put some on on my arms! :) Im one of those people thats naturally skinny no matter what i do! Is it possible for me to put weight on or not?

Thanks

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first order of business is to make certain to NOT read DIESEL's GUIDE TO BULKING UP, which was only stickied to make the board look better.

Past that, I'd do a Boards Search, if I were you, to save myself from a healthy flaming of "this ? has been askt a billy en timezz"

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you ever read the threads that are in this f**** forum before you go on and ask the same questions, over and over and over and over again??????????

BULKING IS THE ABILITY TO EAT MORE CALS THAN YOUR BODY BURNS.

The trick to bulking up is a proper diet. Depending on your body type your bulk diet may-be different. If you are an easy-weight gainer you want to go on a clean-bulk. If you are an ecto, (hard-gainer) you can go on a dirty bulk..

Supplements can also help you gain weight. Some good ones are PVL Hard Mass Pro, and ProLab N Large II (ive tried both, prolab is better..)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys! Was real busy earlier and didnt have time to look through the section for other entries of the same nature! Thanks for the advice tho!

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle is built with a fork not a weight bench.

Eat until you are stuffed and think have a milkshake. Repeat 6 times per day.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
please tell me what is wrong with the BULKING GUIDE, if you even can.
I read that as sarcasm. If he thought it was a bogus thread, he'd use his mod authority to de-sticky it...

Last edited:

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NMMWCR
I read that as sarcasm. If he thought it was a bogus thread, he'd use his mod authority to de-sticky it...
Don't I feel like a dyckhead now! :D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Hey all, right im a fairly slim fella and id like to put on weight. I dont have a prob getting women but im sure id get more if i was a bit bigger.

Any articles on how to put on weight? Any tips? No matter what i eat i cant put on any weight! Id especially like to put some on on my arms! :) Im one of those people thats naturally skinny no matter what i do! Is it possible for me to put weight on or not?

Thanks
whys it so difficult?

You EAT, you SLEEP, you PUMP HEAVY IRON

period