Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Progression

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs, if you struggle with competing priorities or feeling overwhelmed with too much crap to do... start with completing one task. Then continue to complete task 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

I know this concept sounds oversimplified, yet the other day I had one of those awesome days when I accomplished one task, I was able to go about accomplishing more tasks.

That first task creates catalyst for further progression. You just have to let it, and allow that fuel or energy burst to generate more tasks completion or goal accomplishing.

I knew I had to get that task done that was occupying space in my mind, I just didn't feel motivated to do it. Once I accomplished that task, I went about doing another backlog task.

The day created a snowball effect for me where I as I able to accomplish one task after another, I felt motivated to do more and enjoyed the confidence that came with going through the backlog of tasks.

It's interesting too, yet I felt my mood change and improve significantly. People noticed I was happier and easier going. I was less stressed and enjoyed social interactions because I didn't have all those tasks occupying space in my mind. I felt free to enjoy others company.

I would imagine this modus operandi could apply to various goals in your life. For example, in the gym, you've got energy leftover after killing it in the gym. Get in ONE more rep, ONE more set. Keep progressing forward.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience + satisfaction = Confidence and a happier you.
such a simple yet spot on analysis. Seriously experience doesn't have to be good either. Guys on this site who aren't where they want to be just need to go out there and take a swing. Experience is Experience. Go out and get some and watch your satisfaction start to rise and eventually look how confident in the mirror that man has become.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I get started, it's hard to stop me.