Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Progressing Like a Muth-f*ka!!!

Scuba Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some positives for me...

As of today, I am back in my 36's. When I started this on my December 1st, I was wearing 42's and they were snug...

I met a chic last night under the most un-likely of circumstances. Wasn't looking. I came home and was walking up to my building when I saw a woman, I thought to be mid 30's (she's 36) walking by. She was wearing a baseball hat, a sweat shirt, yoga pants and sneakers. Clearly getting ready to workout. Smoking hot body...

Eye contact and smiles as I walked up. Without hesitation I said Hi. All the signs of interest were there.

Long story short, after a 20 minute conversation, of which I mostly let her talk, she gave me her number with a "make sure you call me" remark from her as I walked away. Couldn't believe how easy that was.

I was pretty confident in my 20's, but somehow kind of lost myself for a while. This forum helped me find myself again.

Between the weight loss, the muscle gains, the contacts and reading this site I am well on my way to becoming the man I used to be...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, let us know how it progresses.