Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Professionalism at work

Shezaad

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Heres a question for all you DJ's out there. I work in a very high end womens shoe store in my city. Which is a huge gold mine, as there are many beautiful women of all ages, sizes...etc.

I'm well aware of many of the tech's such as KINO and stuff....but how do I make my moves while remaining proffesional? Remember, I have 2 deals to close (i.e., selling the shoes, and sparking the girl...)

thanx.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the shoe size isn't right, give her a foot a quick massage (very quick, ten seconds or so) saying something about, "Maybe your foot just needs to be loosened up." I've heard a good foot massage is like an aphrodisiac.

When she's buying a pair of nice looking shoes, say something like, "Your boyfriend aught to LOVE these on you." She'll respond letting you know whether she has a boyfriend or not and if not you know you can continue from there (ie - "You're telling me a good-lookin' woman like you doesn't have a boyfriend?!")

I don't know. This stuff works ok with people around my age (college, just out of college). However if you're going for the older or going after a much different maturaty level of girl, then this stuff will be crap to you.

Alexi

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
c&f my man...

when a girl digs you..

when you sense a girl is digging you, for whatever reason, make fun out it, turn it around, twist it, or just down right say it and laugh at her, for it....

when a girl teases you...

make fun out of the fact shes teasing you because she likes you, and that if she wants your ass then be a bit more subtle about it... man these girls can be so embarising..
whatever they do always assume and twist what she sais into the fact that she likes you...
bust them for trying to hit on you, and make them laugh about it..

make them go red and they will get wet

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the whole gay bit with hugs and kisses :D

Make it a part of your image :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude...you're at WORK!!

PLEASE be careful...especially in a customer service job. It only takes one woman to mention to a supervisor that you were flirting with her and you could be out on your ass.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad scene... It's not good to do this too much at work, though you can probably get away with some stuff and pass it off as being extra friendly... sort of like everyone thinks the waitress is chatting them up, but all she really wants is to get a good tip.

Best I could suggest is that during work you try to get their name and at least one detail of some sort about them. If and when you meet them outside work, women are impressed as hell if you remember their name and something about them from one meeting.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
sort of like everyone thinks the waitress is chatting them up, but all she really wants is to get a good tip.
Talking to waiters is bad etiquette actually. :)

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Talking to waiters is bad etiquette actually. :)
I didn't know that... but I guess it illustrates the point pretty well. Go find those "many beautiful women of all ages, sizes... etc" when you aren't working. Just find out where they go... hell, they are probably working in another store just like yours waiting for you to come in so they can flirt with you :)

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that, since you are at work, this is the one time that you really need to be sure that there is an initial attraction between you. Looking for smiles, eye contact, body language all of those signals that women send. If there is an initial reaction, go for it, talk to her and get her number. If there isn't, don't.

This is a little different from what I would say when you're just out and about, where her sending you messages isn't important at all. Where your personality and DJ attitude will win her over even if she never even made eye contact with you.