Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty much sums up why not to get married...

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
You so naive, it's ridiculous

Did bother reading all that none sense. You are really naive to think that age has anything to do with intelligence. I'm absolutely positive i am right about your character. YES! Curse words are part of language and you sound sorry to me for not using them. It takes a strong man to handle me because I keep then on my toes as well as my self. I'm not for the weak hearted. Which is why I'd rub a bitter, ignorant person like yourself the wrong way ha! That's why your marriage didn't work because, you are bitter, mindless, ignorant. Sound like a child having a tantrum. Lol! For real. I feel sorry for everyone that deals with you. Otherwise I have nothing else to say about this matter. This conversation already has been going on wayyyyyyyyy to long.

PS: you are a prime example that wisdom doesn't come with age. Hopefully you learned something. "Brad"

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
So naive at your age it's ridiculous.

Did bother reading all that none sense. You are really naive to think that age has anything to do with intelligence. I'm absolutely positive i am right about your character. YES! Curse words are part of language and you sound sorry to me for not using them. It takes a strong man to handle me because I keep then on my toes as well as my self. I'm not for the weak hearted. Which is why I'd rub a bitter, ignorant person like yourself the wrong way ha! That's why your marriage didn't work because, you are bitter, mindless, ignorant. Sound like a child having a tantrum. Lol! For real. I feel sorry for everyone that deals with you. Otherwise I have nothing else to say about this matter. This conversation already has been going on wayyyyyyyyy to long.

PS: you are a prime example that wisdom doesn't come with age. Hopefully you learned something. "Brad"

emilerucker

Reaction score
I have a king size bed, and it's STILL not big enough. My husband rolls too much in his sleep.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheeAwesomest said:

More like a man with no backbone that you can handle