Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Sex

Jeremy Cotter

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this the right place to post (having said that, I'm not sure where would be the right place to ask).

My wife and I are both in our late 30's, we've been together happily for around 5 years. We're both healthy with good diets and regularly see the gym. Sex isn't what it used to be, we used to have a healthy sex life when we first dated, but these days it feels like a lot of effort. I'm guessing this is just natural as you get older?

I often find it difficult to put my penis inside her vagina, which never used to happen to me in the past. The actual act of entering just feels fumbly and awkward, does anyone get this and would you recommend lube?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So rolling over in the middle of the night and sticking it in is a lot of work?? Lol

She’s gotten comfortable, because she knows she got you wrapped around her finger. She’s become complacent otherwise she’d be jumping your bones 24/7 for the dirt nasty

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So rolling over in the middle of the night and sticking it in is a lot of work?? Lol

She’s gotten comfortable, because she knows she got you wrapped around her finger. She’s become complacent otherwise she’d be jumping your bones 24/7 for the dirt nasty
Next stop 'fat land'.

logicallefty

Reaction score

OP, welcome to the forum. I second this^ right here.

Irrelevant to her being pregnant your issue happens to millions of married men all the time. You and your wife are at that "comfortable" stage. She knows she has you wrapped around her finger so she no longer feels obligated to give you mud for your duck. The bad news is her respect for you is probably going down the drain, as is her attraction for you. Now that you have the bad news, let me give you the good news. You can fix it, but it's going to take a mindset transformation like you have never had before. What you are going to have to do is withdraw from her. Start being distant from her. Spend more time with your friends. Spend 2 hours at the gym after work instead of one, and then meet your buddies for a drink after that. TURN THE TABLES so that she wonders what's going in in your head and where you stand with her. Quit initiating sex with her. And if she does you, and you are a real boss, turn her down. That will blow her mind. I could list another 100 tips for you here but rather than do that I suggest you stick around this site and read as much as you can. You will learn a lot. There will be folks on here who think a man is a fool to get married. I am one of them lol But at the same time I've been in your shoes in the past and I'm not going to sit here and tell you to just file for divorce on her tomorrow. I'm gonna tell you that you can turn it around if you want to put the effort in it. But after you hang here with us long enough you may determine that the effort that it takes just isn't worth it. Only you can decide that. Again, welcome to SoSuave.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just want to add short comment here... most sex/erection dysfunctional is not a medical ones.. its an emotional one.. it called intimacy deficit between you two.. dont leave her or ignore her will make things worst.. figure out what made you both tick will make whole lot of difference, consult your theraphist would be wise.