Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posting fitness progress here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't think you understand.

Nobody here is saying benching 500 lbs is impossible. We are just not believing that you are doing it.

I'd buy a cheeseburger before I'd buy this story.

What do you weigh? A buck 70 on a good day after eating a giant stack of protein pancakes?
175 and I’d still put lift you in everything fatass

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we're 4 pages deep and have yet to talk about training for more than a soundbyte.

Interest level: 2/10

TBH I don't care if OP lifts what he says or not, I just like to talk about training. Maybe OP is hella strong, maybe he's full of sh!t, who actually cares?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why is it such a big ego lift? I’d much rather have a huge squat. I’m 5’7, 160 lbs, 10-15% body fat tops. I’ve never in my life benched more than 250 lbs. Was much more proud of squatting 3 plates full depth for reps . Few guys in any of my gyms Ive ever seen actually do that. Also, I naturally have a good deadlift. Long skinny arms.
My best squat - don’t do 1RMs, think they’re silly - was 315 I’m 5’10, 200lbs, ~10%. I did 5x5’s now I do 5x10 half the weight. Yes they say 2.5xbw, never got closer with Olympic, ass-to-grass back squats.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, is your life really that boring and pathetic? I mean, to me its entertaining, but don't you think you're making a fool of yourself?

Right now I'm taking a $hit and laughing at you how you make me $hitting entertaining. But in a serious advice, you should get out and have hobbies and make friends. Unless you're addicted to p0rn and have ED :rofl:
Not rly go bench your 100 on incline loser

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, is your life really that boring and pathetic? I mean, to me its entertaining, but don't you think you're making a fool of yourself?

Right now I'm taking a $hit and laughing at you how you make me $hitting entertaining. But in a serious advice, you should get out and have hobbies and make friends. Unless you're addicted to p0rn and have ED :rofl:
I’m going to be real here dog. And no offense. I’d kill myself if I looked like you at the age of ****ing 34. Can’t make this up. It’s OVER. especially cause you think 100 incline is hard ahahhahahahaa

Attachments

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best squat - don’t do 1RMs, think they’re silly - was 315 I’m 5’10, 200lbs, ~10%. I did 5x5’s now I do 5x10 half the weight. Yes they say 2.5xbw, never got closer with Olympic, ass-to-grass back squats.
I only 1rm on bench anything else especially squats is stupid. I just like lifting heavy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Mods you delete my post for personal attack but theirs is ok?
They are not name calling like you are, they are criticizing and questioning your claims. When you start calling names it’s game over.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not name calling like you are, they are criticizing and questioning your claims. When you start calling names it’s game over.
Not questioning one dude literally called me fake and the other dude called me pathetic. What I say? That he has no abs? Am I wrong?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not questioning one dude literally called me fake and the other dude called me pathetic. What I say? That he has no abs? Am I wrong?
Once you figure out the difference between a personal attack and criticism, you’ll be ok bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.