Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Your Picture In Your Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With so many sites like myspace around with pictures of members. I think everyone should put their picture in their profile here on SoSuave so we can at least know what eachother looks like.

EDIT: I just updated my pic in my profile.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But im so hideous...Dont look at me....argghhh im ugly

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alright, we'd love to see ugly pictures of you anyways! haha

You can always buff up your appearance bro.. With proper grooming, a tan, better dressing, working out.. It can do wonders!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is one of three things.

He wants us to tell him how cool he looks. Talk about how none of us are as 'handsome as him'. To be honest with you, I've got you topped if thats the case

or

Hes gay.

or

Hes gay and he doesn't know it yet.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he likes to put a face to the name.
Hahaha, sorry, I had to.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
My guess is one of three things.

He wants us to tell him how cool he looks. Talk about how none of us are as 'handsome as him'. To be honest with you, I've got you topped if thats the case

or

Hes gay.

or

Hes gay and he doesn't know it yet.
Did I ask for anyone's comment on my pic? No, I was just thinking that if people put their pics up on myspace to get an idea of what the person you're talking to online looks like, then why not on a forum like here?

If you have me topped, then prove it with a picture. If you think you're better looking than me, more power to you, I honestly don't give a ****.

What's with the gay accusations? Just because I am curious what people look like on this board, means I'm gay?

It's just a ****ing thread about posting your pic in your profile. If you're ugly, who the **** cares. We're all men on this site helping eachother out. At least , that is how this board used to work.

And yes, the reason I created this thread was as MrS said, "put a face to the name." Stop flaming me for "you" being too insecure to even place your picture up.

Status
Not open for further replies.