Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post here If.....

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You love women but keep rejected by them or can't tell them you like them.

I was thinking about how much rejection a guy has to go to to be good with the women. Some guys go through hundreds of rejections to be good with the ladies. So I decided to make a list of the names of girls who rejected me. These are actual names of people in my Area (first names only). So without further ado here is the list.

1st grade: Some girl name Courtney,I came right out telling her I liked her didn't work. I started out liking girls early. So do may afc's

2nd Grade: I never got rejected by this girl but had a big time crush on her can't remember her name but I loved that accent. I also had a crush on my good friends mom she was fine.

3rd grade: This chick named annis never got rejected by her but stopped liking her when she peed on herself.

4th grade: The year I had my first girlfriend Tory. Also I had a crush on this chick Caroyle. We became kind of friends but not really.

5th Grade Ahshley Tenisha Samantha (probably some more). I told all these girls (especially Ashley and Samantha). I liked them I almost harassed them kind of also this is the year I had my second girlfriend Betarice she was a freak I wasn't. I also told this one chick that I liked her can't remember my name but she dissed me.

6th Grade. Same girls from grades 4 and 5. Had a crush on this chick named janelle.

7th Grade: Had another girlfriend actually this year at a different time moved to a new location new people I hated everybody

8th. Grade: Nothing no crush or anything still hated everybody saw caroyle again but didn't like her.

Highschool: I had crush just I didn't tell anybody like I did before. There was one spanish chick and that is about it. I didn't like her she liked me but I was just a loner. this is also the year 9/11 happened on I remember this day because some jerk thought it was funny.

10th grade: there was two chicks I knew for a fact liked me one was a hot black with chinese eyes. I didn't like her at all. The other was average and nice. I knew she liked me when she shook my hand and gave me her name for no reason. By this time I stopped telling girls I liked them. had another crush on two fine light skinned girls

I stopped going to highschool and went to an Adult school for two years:

I had a crush on my one of my teachers miss Moon. I also had a crush on this girl in the adult program. There was also my friends cousin who turned me down because I was black. I worked at Meijer at the time and had a crush and got the number of 3 girls. There name were Nicole, Lupe, and Danielle.

I got the number of my sister friend Nadia. Nadia didn't like me at all. I never called Nicole or Lupe to scared or something. I begged Danielle for her number. She gave to me and we went out once and I almost lost my virginity that same night. I was to scared or something. Danielle broke my heart and I have dated or told another girl I liked them sense. That was in 2004

Present: I don't tell chicks I like them anymore I'm fearful that I will get rejected. This site has helped me a little but I fear it has made me a tad meaner. I used to think I would get married have kids and be happy. But that doesn't bring happiness. I am happy being myself I love myself, and I have a lot going for me.

I think my upbringing has a lot to do with me being the way I am. I don't like affection and don't even hug my mom ( no dad). But I want a girlfriend (not need). It doesn't add up. You can't have one without the other.

I don't want any advice just want your stories . Not to make myself feel better but because I know a lot of people are where I'm at. Peace for now chosen

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
that's not a lot. you have a long way to go.
I know, some guys have talked to hundreds of chicks and dated more then ten. I have only dated 5 chicks my whole life. I have crushed on so many yet haven't talked to many of them and most of the ones I talked to rejected me. So I feel better about myself but I still have to work on: talking to women, and attracting women. I'm sick of having crushes

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 100 women you definetely forget names but usually you don't forget faces or what their ass looked like when you dated them.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've slept with somewhere between 30-40 women, I can only remember most of their names, but to be fair, some of the girls I didn't even know their name when we had sex.

I must have approached several thousand women over the course of a few years, and ya a solid portion of those would have been when I was REALLY bad, sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm exceptionally good but holy crap did it take alot of burns to get good.