Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook?

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lepanto said:
getting no girl was the worst thing that could happen to you in this world.
Unless you consider the ridiculous extremes (living on a street, affliction due to a disease or an injury, not having enough money to buy clothes & food, etc.) not getting any girl IS the worst thing that could happen to a regular man.

Not only you'd feel incomplete, but it'd be the source of depression, self-disrespect and of the lack of confidence.
All of which influence your whole life.

there are things much, much worse than being a virgin.
Serious illness, extreme poverty, going to war or being hit by a car?

Living in denial is no good as it will hurt you later.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know pook is just a man, and i really want to see anyone who actually considers him more. The reason he is always mentioned on this forum is because he was inspirational, he didn't encourage the usual crap like leaving before the woman wakes up, getting women drunk to fvck. He developed himself and then helped develop others to a point where this forum would sustain itself...you know looking at my life before and after i read his book, im glad i did because now i focus on myself and not women(matter of fact i don't even want to date right now because of it) but now i also see women as what they are, and while they aren't inherantly bad or malevolent; they are definately out for themselves. The book of Pook didnt teach me anything, it showed me everything, wich kind of sucks.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
After he said all he had to say, he quit[something I wish women would learn]
Lmfao

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
da dynamically said:
Assuming that Pook was a smart man, if he really did discover the TRUTH about westernized women, he probably moved to Asia.
haha dude that's hilarious! He was a very smart man by just what I read of his writings.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
haha dude that's hilarious! He was a very smart man by just what I read of his writings.
Yes agreed, i found his blog but his last posting on there was in 2008, definately smart.

After reading everything and developing a greater sense of why women are the way they are, i can't blame him if he did move to asia.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is maxing out his potential in the hardware department of Sears. If he had been wise he would have just told you to learn an East European language. All of Western Europe knows this these days. Sadly, American males are the most confused on earth.

Yes, 98% of the males on earth would prefer a blue-eyed beauty over any Oriental girl. I say Oriental because Asians include many Russians, Middle Easterners, and even Indians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcozYuPTnBU&feature=related
Eh, if Pook had wisdom he would have written this song and moved to a place like Tallinn. He would age poorly and the girls would all stay the same age.

So funny how the poor and young of America are so clueless. Why do such videos get so many views and comments? Yet, your pickup scam videos get the same comments from horny teenage boys and guys who are THISclose to joining the army.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Pook is maxing out his potential in the hardware department of Sears. If he had been wise he would have just told you to learn an East European language. All of Western Europe knows this these days. Sadly, American males are the most confused on earth.

Yes, 98% of the males on earth would prefer a blue-eyed beauty over any Oriental girl. I say Oriental because Asians include many Russians, Middle Easterners, and even Indians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcozYuPTnBU&feature=related
Eh, if Pook had wisdom he would have written this song and moved to a place like Tallinn. He would age poorly and the girls would all stay the same age.

So funny how the poor and young of America are so clueless. Why do such videos get so many views and comments? Yet, your pickup scam videos get the same comments from horny teenage boys and guys who are THISclose to joining the army.

And if you got laid with these supposed "hawt" Eastern European women, you wouldn't be posting on sosuave trying to post your anti-American agenda while co-signing the king of lames (Winston Wu)