Pontification of the week

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay what are the chances the same guy I brought up would post while I was typing this? Oh the irony...

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
I only say this because there are some people treating Dr. Beard like the messiah.
Thats cos I tell it like it is an I have balls to get the women. My advice is contraversial and ppl try to censor me but it is cos they are scared to break the AFC chains!

If u wanna be the alpha male u hav to stop givin a shiat about ANYTHING like me and do what you want any time, any place, anywhere!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
I am too focked on drugs to kno what I am doin!
Has that been it all this time? Well that explains a lot. I'll gladly second that.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Has that been it all this time? Well that explains a lot. I'll gladly second that.
Hahahaha that does explain alot....don't go beating the sh1t out of any cops today Beard while you're so messed up.....

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Oh yeah and hows that real opinion going?
My real opinion is, you should stop complaining, behave like a man, and if you don't like your workplace, then quit.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
My real opinion is, you should stop complaining, behave like a man, and if you don't like your workplace, then quit.
Good advice!

A few weeks ago my girlfriend was whining because she'd been told that her favourite glittery shoes were inappropriate for work and she must wear plain black shoes.

Same argument, same girly whining.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
My real opinion is, you should stop complaining, behave like a man
Jariel said:
Good advice!

A few weeks ago my girlfriend was whining because she'd been told that her favourite glittery shoes were inappropriate for work and she must wear plain black shoes.

Same argument, same girly whining.

Agreed, like I said It was a stupid question, must have gone bananas temporarily.

Relax I'm e-cool like yous 2 again. No more "whiney" questions either, I want to behave like a man.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Agreed, like I said It was a stupid question, must have gone bananas temporarily.

Relax I'm e-cool like yous 2 again. No more "whiney" questions either, I want to behave like a man.

Ok, fair play to you! :up:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I don't have any hair on the top of my dome (to fvck nature) and usually keep my facial stuff trimmed low. Not for societal obligation or fvcking approval but for the fact that I don't want pvssy juice slathered all over my beard looking like day old egg whites on my mush.

That is the ONLY reason I don't have a Grizzly Adams style beard.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I don't have any hair on the top of my dome (to fvck nature) and usually keep my facial stuff trimmed low. Not for societal obligation or fvcking approval but for the fact that I don't want pvssy juice slathered all over my beard looking like day old egg whites on my mush.

That is the ONLY reason I don't have a Grizzly Adams style beard.
While blatantly honest, still pretty gross.