Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll : Your woman cheats on you. You punch :

Your woman cheats on you. You punch :

• the woman

• the man

Results are only viewable after voting.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score

- the woman. She betrayed my trust and is responsible.

- the man. The fvcker tries to steal what's mine.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, you punch: Yourself, for failure to vet properly or your inability to be her best sexual option.

A relationship is an agreement between two people--no third party is obligated to honor that arrangement. If your gf is hot & you decide to fight every 'fvcker that tries to steal what's yours (lol)' you'll be fighting A LOT. Getting mad at the girl is pointless--she already cheated, she doesn't exist.

If anything, if I met the guy a gf cheated with I'd buy him a beer for saving me some time & potential financial loss & try to befriend him--because chances are he's a cool guy with a little bit of game and is a lot like you in a lot of ways. As long as he doesn't fall in love with your girl, chances are he'll be a good wingman.

Billtx49

Reaction score

- the man. The fvcker tries to steal what's mine.
If you feel you have to resort to violence in this scenario, then the situation is already out of your control and it’s a only desperate attempt to get revenge. It’s not a healthy mindset to have.

Last edited:

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is a very interesting poll. Because you see, in the Nature, male animals don't punch the females, they do punch the others males.
But in the Patriarchy (aka beta males order), it is the cheating wife that gets all the punishment.

I don't think there is any society or animal order where the male punch himself for "not being her best option" lol, that's why I didn't put a third option to the poll.
Naive I was.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on which society I find my self in and what kind of investment I had in that woman.

Needless to say right now better not to punch anyone, then again is that women costing me money and her loyalty was part of the deal?

Were we just in a casual relationship with no investment on my side?

As long as she is not gonna cost me anything then of in future she is free to go, I have such low expectations from women that its hard even for them to fail.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With my previous I punch anyone I go to jail. So I choose walk, if you mean who to blame? Blame both and walk like fastlife said she's dead to me. Having said that I've never knowingly been cheated on so can only imagine.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2001 my girlfriend cheated on me once. I caught her and she convinced me it was all my fault. I changed to be exactly what she wanted and she cheated again! I was devastated and wanted to kill the guys that did this. I found this forum.... I now want to go hug them. It's not the guy... it's the girl and it's their nature. Neither should get punched!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't punch the bytch, but I would put her at 100% blame. The guy might not even know I exist.

It's a man's instinct to protect his property, and that includes his woman. So it's a completely natural desire to beat the ever living piss out of the guy who fvcked your woman. However, today's society doesn't cater to treating women like property, so beating the 5hit out of the guy isn't exactly the correct route to go.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
most will be mad against the guy, while its woman fault. she feels no blame, so no need to try to make her fer guilt. if you punch her, you might end arrested which is likely.

just get better girl for yourself, she will probably only care about losing you if you get more successful than her and her new guy, otherwise not

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, the Feminine Imperative is strong in here.

I should have done the poll differently.

- yourself. you are not the best option, so her cheating was justified. Befriend the guy and buy him a beer. Go back studying What Women Want(tm), it is your life goal to please women at any stage of their life.
- violence is not a healthy mindset. Close the door and let people have their fun.
- don't punch anyone, it's against the law. Obeing the law is important : it gets you pvssy.
- ignore them and go on with your life. Meet other women. Let them know than one can fvck your wife and get away with it. It will impress them.
- go hug them ! it's not their fault, it's Nature !
- don't punch the guy, he doesn't even know you exists. Well to be honest, there is a possibility that he DOES know you exist, and that he mocks you while he fvcks your wife in your bed. But you should give him the benefit of the doubt. One would not want to risk a miscarriage of justice, all right ?
- no need to react either way. It is useless. Just sit alone and wait death. You were not meant to reproduce anyway.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- the man. "The fvcker tries to steal what's mine".
A woman is never "yours", it's just your turn.

Once you've been around the block enough you know when it's time to end a RL waaay before a woman has the option to fück around. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's highly unlikely.

This guys just trolling around.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, the Feminine Imperative is strong in here.
Emotionally driven violence is not masculine. It's femininity expressed with masculinity. Why would you raise the effort to lift your arm to a cheater or her guy? Dump her and move on like a man with options whose time is valuable.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting over some b1tch is one of the most fvcking idiotic things ever.

My dad always used to tell me growing up: "you can't fight over a woman's honour, if she doesn't have any".
Oh ****, never heard that but it's ****ing golden!

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither as it’s not worth a jail sentence. Dump her ass and move on. If she really loved you this didn’t happen. Time to bolt and make anew.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I will take option C.

Which is if I see them out, I would walk by and say "hi" to both, go to the bar and buy him a drink...have the bar maid send it over and thank him for saving me the trouble that she would have surely caused me in the future and only more wasted time.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you even actually understand how commonplace "cheating" is among females?
This is the truth!!! I would venture to say 80-90 percent of females cheat and then have the ability to make their boyfriend or husband blame themselves for it! I was on both ends of the spectrum and you can't blame the guy. Most girls will lie thru their teeth to their husbands and the other guy.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither as she not worth your time if she does that to you and her stuff would be out on the end of the driveway. All women know this about me so they don't cheat, as there will be no second chance with me. I just feel sorry for the next guy and I know it won't last so I won in the end. I learned over the years to how to make a women *** like crazy so why would a women give up that to go back to someone who doesn't have a clue.lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, you punch: Yourself, for failure to vet properly or your inability to be her best sexual option.
If it's truly your fault you can blame yourself. But you shouldn't beat yourself up over someone else's decision.
No point in punching anybody, it's not going to change anything.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since no one else here(but Brad) has said it, id punch her!