Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Milf Report - Fingered her but smelled :(

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up meeting up with yet another POF milf yesterday for drinks. We had been talking/texting randomly for about a month. We were going to meet sooner but ended up getting the flu, and then I ended up getting sick the week after. She has a 2 year old son from her ex that she was with since high school. They have had an on and off again relationship for a while, but she said she hasn't been with him intimately in 2 years, and that he has a girlfriend now.

So I have her go in and grab some seats at this popular happy hour. We both live about 5 miles away so we're close. At first she seems a little stand offish, but I hold my frame and making conversation. I smile a lot which I often do, and after a little bit she begins to loosen up. There are however a few silent pauses thoughout which in my experience girls take as a bad sign, but whatever.

So before our I date I tell her that I can only stay for a little while because I have a work call later. I forgot to add that in there. Ok so back to the date... so as she starts getting more comfortable, I start some light kino by touching her arm and leaning in to ask her something... I notice her body language changes and her legs were pointing in towards me. I did ask her about her son's father where she gave me the background info I posted above. She then said she has dated and has had boyfriends since and doesn't want me to think I'm a prude. Eventually we are looking at something on her phone and I reach my arm across her chair and then subtely put it around her... she is cool with it. After 3 drinks, I tell her I have to get going but that I'd walk her to her car. While we are walking she asks me if i had fun and I said I did. I also asked if she could drive me to my car. So we get in her car, she starts it up, and before she could get it ready to go I lean in and kiss her... it started out as soft kissing then we start making out intensely. When I sucked on her neck she seemed ticklish which is a little out of the ordinary as most girls go crazy when I do this. But anyway she keeps kissing me, and asks me if I'm having fun, I said yes. Then as we are kissing she sort of starts rubbing her hand near my junk, I moan to let her know I like it. I start feeling her up a bit, she then takes my hand and puts it down her pants... I start fingering her **** then in her, mixing it up and she is going crazy moaning... She then says "I wish you didn't have that call so we can go back your place and Fvck" I told her it was ok... and I actually started winding down the action at this point... Anyway after I got done fingering her my finger smelled!!! Like I guess like a vagina but very strong.... I kind of am a little turned off to be honest... Anyway later when we got home she texted me and said she didn't expect it to go that far tonight...

But anyway... Would a strong vagina smell turn you off or should I accept this? I washed my hands but even this morning I still smelled some traces on it... She keeps asking me what I'm looking for and I've been deflecting the question... but I know I could probably bang this girl if I wanted to... But would you be concerned given the strong smell of her pvssy?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong smell could be due to lots of things. First I would consider is STDs considering how physical she got on the first date. It could be like that if she worked out or has done something physical that day. If it is really bad, it might be an indicator or poor hygiene.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did it smell like? Tuna? Odor is bacterial, and a woman's vag bacteria varies all the time. It's hard to tell much from just one incident.

I was with a girl once whose pvssy smelled like a sweaty fistful of copper pennies. It was strong, but it wasn't bad. Pheromones.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does go to the gym regularly on like her lunch at work and she came to see me after work. But I would assume she showered, she smelled good outside of her vagina.

As far as the smell...honestly this best way I can describe it is the smell of a regular pvssy with a strong after scent of like Weed! Like you know when people smoke weed and you smell it in a hall way or something? That was like the scent that came off strong

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found the following on Google...

Bacterial vaginosis — an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria — is the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor. Trichomoniasis — a sexually transmitted infection — also can lead to vaginal odor. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors.

So could I potentially catch Trichomoniasis and what would it do to me? I have never heard of this STI before...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Guys can get trick but it does not cause symptoms in them. They only know they have it when their partner has it. It causes little to no symptoms in women either.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found the following on Google...

Bacterial vaginosis — an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria — is the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor. Trichomoniasis — a sexually transmitted infection — also can lead to vaginal odor. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors.

So could I potentially catch Trichomoniasis and what would it do to me? I have never heard of this STI before...
Probably bacterial vaginosis, but one cant be too sure. I thought all girls pussies smelled fishy until I left my ex. When I went down on the last girl it smelled basically nothing, it was heaven!

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing someone casually for a year. She smelled really strong when I first met her. It was like salty fries with ketchup and fish. I would bury my face in her neck so I didn't have to smell her. She just thought I was kissing her neck lol. But after a few months she started smelling good. I think it was cigarettes that made her smell bad. She quit around the time she smelled better.

I could stay with her if she was totally awesome in other ways. If she was hot, funny, smart, had it together, good on bed.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her snatch smelled like pot, I bet she smokes. Lol, was it Brown Mexican or indica scented :)

Hmmmmm <takes a sniff> my snatch doesn't smell....

It could have been something she smoked, something she ate, she could have worn tight pants all day, she could be close to, or just ended, her period,or she has an infection.

The only way to know if it's an ongoing thing is to examine the goods again.....

Do report back!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, an over the counter water and vinegar douche can be a literal odor changer, restoring the ph of the vagina. It's inexpensive too!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably bacterial vaginosis, but one cant be too sure. I thought all girls pussies smelled fishy until I left my ex. When I went down on the last girl it smelled basically nothing, it was heaven!
I mean as long as I don't put myself at a health risk, I guess I can deal with it right...

For the record, an over the counter water and vinegar douche can be a literal odor changer, restoring the ph of the vagina. It's inexpensive too!
and how exactly do I broach the subject with her lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
"Is that me or you?"
When she asks why you said that, say something smelled strange, but you had onions and garlic in your lunch, so you don't really know what you smelled. Leave it at that, she will get the hint if you don't smell like onions or any other bad odor to her…
Works best when she's in bed with you after sex.
If it doesn't work after the first time do it again 2-3 weeks later.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean as long as I don't put myself at a health risk, I guess I can deal with it right...

and how exactly do I broach the subject with her lol
lol, I know right?!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A stinky vag is most likely a budding yeast infection. As a man, you can contract that from a woman. You'll get little white zits on your d!ck. It is painless and goes away very quickly on its own. And yeah, I know from experience.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A stinky vag is most likely a budding yeast infection. As a man, you can contract that from a woman. You'll get little white zits on your d!ck. It is painless and goes away very quickly on its own. And yeah, I know from experience.
Sometimes you just gotta get down in the trenches and do the dirty work right? If we don't someone else willl…

Last edited:

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, not always, my ex gave me yeast infection every summer. Itches like mad and burns, skin cracks open, had to take pills and cream to get rid of it. Usually occurred while taking antibiotics for bacterial infection down there. Every summer. Sucked...

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, when I smell stinky vag "in the beginning", the first time we try to have sex, its a total turn off. It's only happen to me twice that I can remember, but both times I declinded..

Now if the first time is ok, and the smell comes later, I deal with it then and I'm upfront. But that first impression has got to be a good one, otherwise no!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, not always, my ex gave me yeast infection every summer. Itches like mad and burns, skin cracks open, had to take pills and cream to get rid of it.
The pills and the cream are the problem. They make it a lot worse. It's much better to let your immune system take care of it.