Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PLZ, need advice ASAP before i lose the game!!!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys, well, just recently about 8 days ago, me and my EX gf got back together after having a 1 1/2 month split.

We got back together, everything was the same again, phone talk, emails, etc... except one thing.. she wasnt the same in person. everytime i see her and we spend time together, she doesnt act like a girl friend to me. she just acts like a friend now. we kiss and all, but only if i do it. and even then after kissing her she moves her head away, no longer does she get really scandolous on me and begin to take off her clothes like before... because she believes the only reason i loved her was cus of sex so we're not doing that anymore.

anyways, we went to jack inthte box today, i dont have a job and im broke, i have 4 dollars for the week to survive on, well actually getting 200 tomorrow but i didnt tell my GF that. anyways my gf was complaining how im not the same as i use to be and all sweet and im like what do u expect? u dumped me.. well i decidedto do somethin nice and i got her a gift card and some pants from my mom and 2 school suplies. it cost me 0 dollars.

anyways , as we walked to jack in the box she told me she had no money, so i offered to pay for her and she accepted, when she knew i only had 4 dollars. she told me shed get somethin off the dollar menue. so then we're at jack, and she said shed get the 99 cent taco, and then she said, nevermind ill just buy my own food, and im like oh u got money? shes like yeah.. and im like ok then.

(this is where she got pissed off because she had to pay for her own food ( 6 dollar chicken strips) and before id always buy her food etc etc, this is the second time now in 3 days EVER she bought her own food being with me and she doesnt like that because she feels i dont love her now)

so anyways, she gets all moody and turns cold on me, i ask her whats wrong andi put my arm around her and she told me not to touch her. it got me into total shock because i didnt realize that her paying for herself was that big of a deal.. she had like 13 dollars... and i told her things werent working out cus she always fights and argues about everything and i told her it would be better to be friends.

so as we were eating, we didnt talk, and she asked me if i was done with her... and i told her id leave it up to her. and she walked off to school and left and then i just went home...

did i play this right guys? give me your thoughts on what it means when woman are like this, is it over for us ??????? i am so confused on what to do..

p.s, strange how my gf is always saying she loves me this and that million times in the emails and the phone, but in person shes totally different like shes in her own little world and she just acts like a friend....?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound a little mean: WHY is she your GIRLFRIEND? You broke up and it appears that she lacks respect for you, probably because you failed to establish it. She's tooling around with you until she finds a man that turns her on. Drop her already!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
did i play this right guys? give me your thoughts on what it means when woman are like this, is it over for us ??????? i am so confused on what to do..
You need to read the DJ bible. There are just so many things wrong here which you are not aware off.

1) accepting her back after she dumped you instead of going for other girls is very weak.

2) Accepting bad behaviour from her is even weaker.

3) Offer to spend money on her and gifts with money you don't have and gifts she doesn't even deserve - you need to get hit with a newspaper or something like a dog.

4) Not knowing what low interests look like. All the signs pointing to really low interest which is never a good thing.

Move on and NEXT her.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this girl is a gold-digger. :yes: Now that she realized you can't shower her with money anymore, she is pissed off. The surprising thing is she told you she had no money, and yet she had more than trice as much money as you did. :nono:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
WHY is she your GIRLFRIEND?
I was just about to say the same thing. She is holding back sex! assuming I read this correctly. All in all I'd leave and find someone else your just wasting your time right now.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
$4 a week to live? Ouch...

Maybe a gf is just a financial strain that you shouldn't worry yourself about right now. I'm not saying you should spend all your money on a girl, but it DOES take money for gas, for food, to go do stuff... even if you only pay for yourself! $4 just doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

In other news, my gf pays for my stuff a lot, since its all her dad's money. We play pool and bowling, we go eat, see movies... and she pays for it most of the time. I guess I just got a very giving gf! Lucky me.

Reaction score
You fool, your hor-friend is horing with other dudes --- WAKE UP, THE MATRIx has you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You fool, your hor-friend is horing with other dudes --- WAKE UP, THE MATRIx has you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More drama!