Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish Quick number grabs: How to.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Im not here to argue with mr know it all. I got 20 numbers in my first week back on there STRICTLY from useing this blueprint. I got bored, and went back to bangin this chick from my summer class and my ex.
i'm not sure how you got any numbers using this opener when plenty of fish has marked these openers already as spam.

once a message is reported or spammed several times even by one person, the pof spam filters marks it as spam, if a person tries to spam the same message word for word, markus the owner will delete your account on contact when it doesn't pass the spam filter.

these openers have been around for years, they have been spammed to death.

i was just on another forum where guys are having their accounts deleted
from using these openers, posters are telling guys not to use them, don't use them if you don't want your account to be deleted.

naughtyninja had his accounts deleted for using his own openers.

incognito42 said:
Theres haters now like there were haters 2 years ago. This is meant to HELP, like it did for me. Take the advice if you want, if not save the BS for bodybuilding.com and that weird azz community.
that's because they knew your openers didn't work back then it looks like, you were spamming there 3 years ago just like here.

nobody is being a hater, they are just saying your openers don't work, you don't like to hear that, they are telling it like it is, just like i am, they didn't take your openers seriously 3 years ago, they didn't work back then, they certainly don't work now 3 years later.

i looked at the forum, here is what they said over 3 years ago.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133771511

dude it even LOOKS like spam.

streamlined. all pasta.

1st message: accout closed
see, this guy had his account deleted 3 years ago from your opener, what the fvck do you think is going to happen when someone uses it today? they will lose their account. how the hell are you getting numbers? lol

04-21-2011, 10:12 PM
lol inb4 everyone in this thread spams your copy paste message and it no longer works... like most of the other lines posted here

this was over 3 years ago, what does this guy say?

it no longer works

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some responses from the horrid canned openers...

Lol no! Not your mommy! Hi im nani!

LMAO!!! That is the funniest thing i have read in a while.

HAHAHA, oh my goodness, you're too funny

I think this is the funniest message I've got on here so far lol

Certainly the best message yet. Lol

Hahahahahaha sorry this is the best message I've received in a long time

You're hilarious. This message definitely put a smile on my face.

Lmbo...cant have all that now hahaha :p

Lol.....momma knows best...don't do nothing crazy...lol

UPDATE: I havent spammed in days. While I was copying/pasting this, I received this message in response to an old "canned opener" and "canned profile" used from this 2 year old thread....

"Haha that's hilarious, hands down the best opening line I've seen. I wouldn't want your mother to spend the rest of her days like that so I felt a response was necessary :) I have to be honest with you though, I'm new to this kind of thing and so far this site has confirmed all my previous thoughts about 'online dating'. Something about your profile seemed more genuine than most I've come across, so I'm hoping I'll get a different outcome than I have become accustomed to haha"

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i'm not sure how you got any numbers using this opener when plenty of fish has marked these openers already as spam.

once a message is reported or spammed several times even by one person, the pof spam filters marks it as spam, if a person tries to spam the same message word for word, markus the owner will delete your account on contact when it doesn't pass the spam filter.

these openers have been around for years, they have been spammed to death.

i was just on another forum where guys are having their accounts deleted
from using these openers, posters are telling guys not to use them, don't use them if you don't want your account to be deleted.

naughtyninja had his accounts deleted for using his own openers.

that's because they knew your openers didn't work back then it looks like, you were spamming there 3 years ago just like here.

nobody is being a hater, they are just saying your openers don't work, you don't like to hear that, they are telling it like it is, just like i am, they didn't take your openers seriously 3 years ago, they didn't work back then, they certainly don't work now 3 years later.

i looked at the forum, here is what they said over 3 years ago.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133771511

see, this guy had his account deleted 3 years ago from your opener, what the fvck do you think is going to happen when someone uses it today? they will lose their account. how the hell are you getting numbers? lol

this was over 3 years ago, what does this guy say?

it no longer works

I literally just posted pics, and email messages that I have received from POF chicks (Did you see?). What more can I provide you? Nude pics of these chicks (Ive provided to members here in the past)? You want me to give you these chicks phone numbers so you can call them and verify? You need my POF login info (btw I provided my POF login and password here 2 years ago and allowed several members here to have direct access to my account). Listen to yourself. Arguing with a stranger and telling me I don't get laid. How does that benefit you? Why do you feel the need to do that? Did I arrive here hurling insults and discouraging others in their attempt to get laid? NOPE. I came here with no motive other than to offer advice. You sound pathetic bro, just get off whatever weird stance youre taking and try to support others.

N00byNinja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I literally just posted pics, and email messages that I have received from POF chicks (Did you see?). What more can I provide you? Nude pics of these chicks (Ive provided to members here in the past)? You want me to give you these chicks phone numbers so you can call them and verify? You need my POF login info (btw I provided my POF login and password here 2 years ago and allowed several members here to have direct access to my account). Listen to yourself. Arguing with a stranger and telling me I don't get laid. How does that benefit you? Why do you feel the need to do that? Did I arrive here hurling insults and discouraging others in their attempt to get laid? NOPE. I came here with no motive other than to offer advice. You sound pathetic bro, just get off whatever weird stance youre taking and try to support others.
Incognito42 still killing it online as usual. Don't mind the haters bro. I thrive off that sh1t. hahaha

N00byNinja

Banned
Reaction score
*BeDJ trolls the Ninja Man out of lurking with special So Suave Celebrity Endorsement via Chatzy.

BeDJ left this message: Aug 30

Haha I didn't know there was a thread about me. First off, Naughty Ninja or (whatever)Ninja brought out the rockstar in me with his online dating tips, please don't discredit him. He DOES have the right attitude on what is happening with the mentality of SoSuavers lately. Although, he could have rephrased it better without coming off as a 'troll.' The mantra of the forums lately has been men vs. women, pretty much members are taking the extremist views nearly identical to Feminism beliefs. Don't take it the wrong way, there are gold nuggets on SoSuave, but lately they are few and far in between. I'm not necessarily saying that 'repped' members are pissed off about their dating life, but it seems that they have a negative view on women. That's no way to live life. That's no way to have success with women. Be positive. Be happy.
Maybe I'll come back in a few years, but as of now....The toxicity is overwhelming.

BeDJ left this message: Aug 30
PS: Learn from those that have had success on the field.

ladiesgod

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I must be the ugliest dude in the tri-state because I never get chicks that hot to respond tovme. On the real I'm above average & I hardly get responses from really hot chicks. I dont understand why but whatever.

ladiesgod

Banned
Reaction score
If a hot chick views my page but doesn't leave a message I'll either message her:
1) So you're just going to stare and not say anything? How creepy

or

2) Hi l. I noticed you visited my page but didn't say hi. Are you really shy?

These two usually work well!

Fonzarelli

Banned
Reaction score
My new intro is a good chick bar song they all know. Like Bon Jovi, Journey, One Direction etc.

Ex: I'd send nothing more than the intro words copy and pasted to chicks. "Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.." and they respond with the rest, joke quick and then ask them how the site is going for them and then their number.

A good headline to use for your profile is: "Let's schedule an anxiety attack together." It makes chicks laugh and feel more at ease about you to meet as you asked them out in your headline. :up:

The411

Banned
Reaction score
You could also try the "Upgraded Member" trick as a first message. Even if they don't really have "Upgraded Member" on their profile you can pretend you see it. It might get you more responses. (Just experiment with a message that works for you. Whatever it is.) See below:

I see Plenty of Fish gave you an upgraded member status? How did you get that? I don't see that very often. I guess you must be one of the most popular girls on here?

(It depends on how good you look to chicks as far as replies and specific messages. You need to experiment what works best as far as your main pic, other pics, intro message, and brief humorous/ mysterious NON NEGATIVE profile.) You have to be careful as things dudes find funny A LOT of these chicks are extremely insecure on there and take almost anything to heart.

When they reply just BS if they question it and tell them You see "Upgraded Member" on their profile when you look at it. Then ask them in the same sentence how Plenty of Fish is going for them so far (signed with your real first name.)

After they reply just tell them: I found you very attractive. I'm not on the site much. Give me your number and I'll text you mine in a few. (your real first name.)

After number is given text them and BS quick.

Have a GREAT picture of you to be able to send them first while chatting on the phone and or texting so they know it's you. (Something non shirtless but if you work out shows off your physique/arms but keeps it "classy".

Then tell them to send you a picture. Some if they find you hot and the chatting is going good will send you a sexy pic. Or if they just ask why just tell them you want a picture of them for your cell phones "picture caller ID".

Make sure it's not a picture off their profile and a different one. If it is tell them to send you one not on their profile. (So you can tell she hasn't gotten fat, and it's the same chick you see in the profile.)

MANY chicks had sent me lingere pics, semi nudes, some full nudes (multiple) depending on how they think you look and or how the convos went.

Incognito42 gets tons of "special" pics himself. Ask him.

Just don't get carried away with actually asking for nudes or some chicks may get skittish to meet as even if they send nudes because they find you attractive they figure that's "all you want" and will bail from an actual meet.

It depends. Some will send nudes and meet anyway. Some will send and get cold feet. If they DO send nudes off the bat from you just asking for a pic etc. Don't get crazy with the sex talk or you may come off as a thirsty horn dog. Play it cool and set up a meet A.S.A.P.

And DO NOT send crazy sht of your own. You never know if some nutty chick may get pissed later on at you and decide to put them online.

Let us know how it goes!