Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please help me out here

RealmLord

Reaction score
I messed everything up as an AFC i confessed to this girl before I asked her out and even when she flaked and later came around to my working place after several weeks. I screwed it up harder by confessing even more and pedastalizing her, she rejected and LJBF me and i rejected her offer of friendship.

I later discovered sosuave and figured out how i screwed up so badly so I gave up on her totally and i felt ashamed about my AFC behavior. She kept coming around my place initiating and showing high IOIs but i still didn't flinch, she threw several **** tests by requesting things from me and i rejected all her requests politely.

This girl hiss at me one day when i rejected her request and acted like a biatch, i lost all interest in her that day because of that disrespectful act and didn't say a thing about it to her but she still kept initiating like greeting when passing by, winking and all that.

My gut keep telling me going out with her wouldn't work because it will be difficult to establish frame with her with that my early confession and i also think she is getting her decent share of male attention because she picked a call from a guy in my presence twice, i keep getting attention ***** vibes from her because i also collected her number from my male friend that's also her friend but her chase keep shaking my conviction even though i still act uninterested.

She came to my working place recently and made up an excuse to spend some time with me, but because of my lost of interest and my confusion about what i really want with this girl or what she want from me, i totally blew her off by ignoring her and one thing led to another and she left and may never come back again.

Now my question is, is it too much expectation if you are expecting a girl you have confessed to and she rejected you to come up to you and tell you about her interest in you too if she is now interested ?

Must i be the one to initiate again and ask her out if i'm still interested in her even when i already confessed to her early ?

I don't want to ask her out again after that big act of AFC of confessing early and i feel like if her interest level is high enough she should also be able to muster the courage to tell me straight up about her interest instead of beatings around the bush waiting for me to make another move and chase again.

I think she may never come back around because of my last interaction with her, i ignored her, she even called me too prideful, do you think i should make a move even after my earlier confession? what do you think about that act of disrespect even though we are not dating ?

I'm just unplugging from my AFC ways but i don't want to chase after that girl ever or reach out to her and make it seem like i really need her. If she is not going to come around again that's the end of it but would a chick not really tell you she want to go out with you straight up ? or ask you about your interest in her again after she rejected you? men must be the one to make the move again ? The signals of that girl look like baits to get validation from me and i feel like when she get it, she will just bail. Maybe it is just the DJ stuff messing with my head.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She´s a lost cause. Find other girls. And welcome to SoSuave

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed everything up as an AFC i confessed to this girl before I asked her out and even when she flaked and later came around to my working place after several weeks. I screwed it up harder by confessing even more and pedastalizing her, she rejected and LJBF me and i rejected her offer of friendship.

I later discovered sosuave and figured out how i screwed up so badly so I gave up on her totally and i felt ashamed about my AFC behavior. She kept coming around my place initiating and showing high IOIs but i still didn't flinch, she threw several **** tests by requesting things from me and i rejected all her requests politely.

This girl hiss at me one day when i rejected her request and acted like a biatch, i lost all interest in her that day because of that disrespectful act and didn't say a thing about it to her but she still kept initiating like greeting when passing by, winking and all that.

My gut keep telling me going out with her wouldn't work because it will be difficult to establish frame with her with that my early confession and i also think she is getting her decent share of male attention because she picked a call from a guy in my presence twice, i keep getting attention ***** vibes from her because i also collected her number from my male friend that's also her friend but her chase keep shaking my conviction even though i still act uninterested.

She came to my working place recently and made up an excuse to spend some time with me, but because of my lost of interest and my confusion about what i really want with this girl or what she want from me, i totally blew her off by ignoring her and one thing led to another and she left and may never come back again.

Now my question is, is it too much expectation if you are expecting a girl you have confessed to and she rejected you to come up to you and tell you about her interest in you too if she is now interested ?

Must i be the one to initiate again and ask her out if i'm still interested in her even when i already confessed to her early ?

I don't want to ask her out again after that big act of AFC of confessing early and i feel like if her interest level is high enough she should also be able to muster the courage to tell me straight up about her interest instead of beatings around the bush waiting for me to make another move and chase again.

I think she may never come back around because of my last interaction with her, i ignored her, she even called me too prideful, do you think i should make a move even after my earlier confession? what do you think about that act of disrespect even though we are not dating ?

I'm just unplugging from my AFC ways but i don't want to chase after that girl ever or reach out to her and make it seem like i really need her. If she is not going to come around again that's the end of it but would a chick not really tell you she want to go out with you straight up ? or ask you about your interest in her again after she rejected you? men must be the one to make the move again ? The signals of that girl look like baits to get validation from me and i feel like when she get it, she will just bail. Maybe it is just the DJ stuff messing with my head.
Dude you are overthinking the situation here.

You confessed yes that's a beta move if she is coming near you and giving you eye contact or any other signs of interest look at her and show her you are still interested if she is the one trying to get your attention and see if she is going to text you or reach out invite her over to your place and BAM!

Why it has to be so difficult?

The point is when you confess to a woman your interest her interest plummets. If you have called her and said to meet up and just be straight-ahead with her in a non-needy way that you are interested to see her but if she does not want to then ok bye that would have been a much better approach.

Wait to hear from her if not then next.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She called you prideful because you are ignoring her on purpose and it's obvious. Instead of being cool and c0cky.

You have to fix your frame.

RealmLord

Reaction score
She called you prideful because you are ignoring her on purpose and it's obvious. Instead of being cool and c0cky.

You have to fix your frame.
i was ignoring her on purpose because i lost interest. This girl acted like a b**tch to me and hissed at me because i refused to give her something then walked away all b**chy, that day i told myself that i wouldn't have anything to do with her again.

That was a very disrespectful act to me and it wasn't like i owed her anything, we weren't even dating yet she rejected me with the "i have a boyfriend line" when i acted like a total chump then she offered me friendship which i rejected immediately, so i don't know why she would be so entitled. If she was acting like that when we weren't even dating, i don't even want to imagine what she would do in a relationship, she lost me with that act and i felt like i'm not going to be a trainer that is going to train a very entitled girl like her, even if it was a **** test she lost me with it too.

She dissappeared for almost a month and i was already moving on then she suddenly came back again trying to get in touch, i was already losing interest so it also contributed to how i acted to her. I think her interest in me is not that high anyway and i also lost interest in her with that her disrespectful action, i also got attention ***** víbes from her and my gut feeling just doesn't feel right about her so i'm already over her, i just couldn't help but think that maybe i over reacted to that her disrespectful behavior that was why i posted about it on sosuave to seek more clarifications.

Last edited: