Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part III

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Conversation – Part III: Increasing Rapport

Now that you’ve broken the ice and have started to create rapport, your next step is to increase the rapport; this is done by going a little deeper into her background. You created rapport by finding out where she’s from, now in order to increase it you need to find out why she’s here.

I recommend continuing with these questions:

A) “So what brought you down here?”

B) “So what keeps you down here?”

C) For this situation, the overall approach is similar but there are some slight variations that might confuse you so I recommend sticking to the women who are currently living around your area for now.

There are 5 possible reasons/situations:

1) Work
2) College
3) Family
4) Friends
5) Misc.

Note:
How she chooses to answer this question will tell you a lot about her character and what she thinks is important.

1) Work
  • If she didn’t tell you what she does then ask: “What do you do?” or “So what do you do?”
  • After she answers say: “That’s interesting…is it fun working there?” or “That’s interesting…do you like working there?”
  • After she answers ask: “How long you been working there?”
  • At this point she might ask what you do and/or how long you been working there.
  • Note:Don’t tell her if she doesn’t ask.
  • If she asks, it’s all right to tell her but don’t go into detail.
  • For example just say: “I’ve been working as a <occupation> for < time>”.
  • Then ask: “Did you go to college?” or “Do you go to college?”
  • If yes then go directly to number (2).

2) College

a) She’s currently going to college:
  • If she didn’t tell you which college then ask: “What college do you go to?”
  • Then ask: “What’s your major?”
  • Then ask: “What are you?”
  • Then ask: “How you like it so far?”
  • If you started from number (2), then continue from number (1) with: “Do you work?”… “What do you do?”

b) She’s already gone to college:
  • If she didn’t tell you which college then ask: “What college did you go to?”
  • Then ask: “What did you major in?”
  • Then ask: “How long did it take you?”
  • Then ask: “Did you go to graduate school?”
  • If yes then ask: “Where at?”… then drop this subject for now after she answers.
  • If you started from number (2), then continue from number (1) with: “Do you work?”… “What do you do?”

Note: 75% of the time they will reciprocate with the same questions you asked them. Be sure not to go into too much detail and don’t tell her your college, major or anything else until she asks.

3) Family
  • If she says family, you can be certain family is important to her. They will say something like… “ I came here to be closer to my family” or “ I have a lot of family around here”.
  • After she tells you that family is the reason why she’s here or still here, don’t ask her any questions about her family just yet. Just be sure to remember what she said, then go directly to number (1) starting with: “So what do you do?”
  • If she doesn’t work, go directly to number (2) with: “Do you go to college?”

4) Friends
  • This means that her friends are very important to her. Do exactly what you would in situation (3). Don’t ask her any questions about her friends just yet. Just be sure to remember what she said, then go directly to number (1) starting with: “So what do you do?”

5) Misc.
  • Occasionally you will get women who will not fall into any of the categories above. If this happens, just do exactly what you would in situations (3) and (4). Don’t ask her any questions about her reason just yet. Just be sure to remember what she said, then go directly to number (1) starting with: “So what do you do?”

[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 08-06-2001).]

Dj Chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow! very organized.

I used to think like this a long time ago, but gave it up because my memory was getting worse and i was too lazy to write stuff down.

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks…pretty soon I’m gonna have this game broken down to a science.

“The game waits for no one”.
-Masta Pimp

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmm well, i think u guys r complicatin this too much , i mean the best advice to be yourself n relax while talkin..surely this'll count...just focus on one question then listen,listen ......no part I,II,II pimpo
.... i mean u guys can't talk with ur friends,family etc... that's cz ur feelin relaxed n comfortable which i think is they ket..used to read lay guide,doc luv,here, etc.. i got knowledge that's good ..u'll feel like u now know how to speak n etc.. but that's in in the bright side, but let us dive in the negative side ...u'll see that while ur talkin to a gal , u 'll feel like ur talkiin nonsense mm especially if u break the rules which isn\t formed in the first place..so jusst be yourself n keep it simple
)

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still a suscriber to the Bruce Lee way of thinking..."Flow like water," which means let everything come naturally and bend to match it. I don't like predetermined courses of action very much. You never know what might be thrown your way so you just have to roll with the punches.

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're both correct…this style isn't for everyone. Some like to run game in a organized way that makes it seem like it's "flowing like water" and some like to take their chances and keep the convo going by pure instinct and innate skill alone. But for all who find themselves at a loss for words when trying to use your innate convo skills, my plan of action will take care of that right away.

I'd also like to clear up another thing…there is a purpose as to why I recommend that you say what's stated in the specific order presented. Reading the lessons a few times won't cut it…they must be read ten times over while trying to figure out why I say what I do and why I say it in a particular order. The answers are all in the lessons…you just have to read between the lines.

Here's something AD said that reinforces my way of thought:
"It has to be a 'scripted' game. It can't vary. Why? Because then your RESULTS will vary."
- Anti-Dump

[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 08-09-2001).]

W

wheelin&dealin

Ask questions that wouldn't normally be asked in the given situation. That's what makes you interesting and funnier than anyone else.

Also, download some "steven wright" comedy. You will understand what I mean when you here it.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like all these interview questions.

They aren't FUN and most of all, they aren't DIFFERENT.

Search a post called "Nouning". That has much better info.

:up:

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How to attract women.

Step 1. Look at woman.
Step 2. Walk with left foot.
Step 3. Walk with right foot.
Step 4. Walk with left foot.
Step 5. Walk with right foot.
Step 6. Smile.
Step 7. Give eye contact.
Step 8. Walk with left foot.
Step 9. Walk with right foot.
Step 10...............

I think these rules are a bit redundant.