Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up female Tourists in your own city.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying something out and for me it works really well. I've been getting some good p-ussy by hunting for tourists. Majority of the girls that I have gotten in the sack with are Japanese tourists but I have shagged a British, Scottish, Spanish girls visiting Toronto. I remember how I started doing this years ago and here is my first story of many. I was in Downtown Toronto to do some shopping and I was supposed to meet up with a friend. I see this cute Japanese girl standing there looking at a map. I say to her excuse me do you need any help? She looks at me and smiles and points at a location on the map, I say oh I know where that is I'll show you I'm going that way, She then enthusiastically says "ok!" So as we walk I ask her where is she from she tells me Japan and we start talking about Japan and Canada just some innocent small talk. Then we reach her destination which was the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario)

I didn't want to freak her out by offering to tag along with her, which I probably could have done but I was cautious. So I said to her "well it was nice meeting you Ami, but I have to meet a friend now maybe sometime I can show you more of Toronto". With a big smile she says "Yes prease! but I only stay in Toronto 3 weeks" I say ok we should get together soon then. So we set up a date right there on a Friday (didnt have to play the exchange the phone number/email and wait 3 days before you call game she is on borrowed time and wants to get things done as a "tourist" before she leaves, but sometimes I had to)

It's Friday and I meet her in front of her hotel. I show her all around Toronto, and after seeing the sights I take her out for dinner and then we go to a bar, and after drinking we go back to her hotel and and had sex the whole night I woke up with her ordering breakfast. I was Shagging this girl for the rest of the time she was in Toronto and then she left back to Japan, probably back to her Japanese boyfriend hehe. This has happened more then 8 times since then.

I like picking up tourists because they are not there to get into a dating game they want to get things done quickly in the short time that they have which means.

1) See the sites
2) Experience the culture
3) Have fun at night clubs/bars
4) Get laid!

She is on borrowed time and she wants to do the above ASAP. But I must warn this doesn't work all the time each person is different in their approach I'm just speaking through experience.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where in T?

Also, how can you decipher tourists from regulars?

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Where in T?

Also, how can you decipher tourists from regulars?
Well bro you just got to keep an eye open usually the tourists have a map with them or they are taking pictures. If I see a tourist with a map in her hand looking at it I just stroll up stay a few feet away and say with a smile excuse me and when she looks at me I say "did you need some help?" and point to the map and usually most of them are happy that you asked and I go from there.

Well basically I go all over downtown Toronto, but I mostly hang around tourist sites like the CN tower, Eaton centre and the ROM (museum) where I picked up an Japanese girl, and the same night we were in the sack.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, true.

You should stand at the door. "Hello mam, need some help? ;)"