Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

photogenic but not attractive

Miran

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this thing really interesting, I personally look better irl than in photos and for dating world and social media today there is massive use of photoshop and ofcourse this weird thing, for example I saw pictures of a lot girls and they were amazing and when we met I was like is this same person, those things can **** you up, rest of the night is awkward and I found it really funny, do you have similiar funny experienes?

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think there's massive use of photoshop in social media, most people don't know how to use it and it is a very expensive piece of software.

Most of what you see is a result of camera angles, lighting and simple filters.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, some "hot" women photoshop their photos. Hence, why you double- and triple-book your dates for time and dating efficiency.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Photoshop or Filters. I'm the opposite I'm not photogenic, but look better in person

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My family always say that I'm photogenic and my sisters envied me over it especially because I don't use social media. I think I still look pretty good irl though.