Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Philosophical dilemma . . .

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys . . .

. . . Just something that's kind of been on my mind for a while . :crazy: . .I consider myself a pretty confident and staightforward person, and seldom have issues about speaking my mind . . .

. . . . . . . .Moreover . .I actually enjoy telling some women that I find them pretty / attractive in a playful but sincere manner . . . . . .

. . . .What's yr take on this . . .Does that damage yr chances . . .I simply see too many guys hover around pretty girls and try build themselves up et.c which normally involves a lot of bull and does not usually work, as girls can normally see right through that IMHO . ..

Is it not easier and more fun to go in guns balzing and see how she respopnds and see what can penetrate their defences????

. . . .. . Answers on a postcard please!:up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being straight forward works for me too. Just be sure not to just use complements in hopes that it alone will gain their interest.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Find things about her that make her unique. If you're going to compliment her, do it regarding something that every guy within a 1/4 mile radius hasn't already picked up on. Show that you have some empathy and insight.

For example, tell her you admire her perspective on something, or that she's clever. Or even that she has a sensual way of doing xxxx. Not that she has beautiful eyes or hair or you like the way her butt wiggles when she walks. (NOTE: you CAN use those once you have the right rapport...sparingly)

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bud . . .

Don't worry please . .I have no moral connundrum about being rude or offending women either . . .The most important thing is that they don't end up feeling neutral about me . . .

. . . Its just I think going about it in a round about way is a sign of weakness and is a sure loser . . .Its a question of finding a woman, looking for the right signals and going for it . . .And more importantly acknowledge the fact that most women are unreciprical and unmoved . . .

. . . . .:rockon:

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
F the signals. Just go for it.
Maybe yr right , maybe yr wrong . . .But I feel women that are interested will "allow" you to identify them . . .:rock: