Personality test!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
I think the problem with these personality tests is that most people answer the questions how they want themselves to be, rather than how they necessarily are. I know that's usually the case with me.

Actions speak louder than words.
I think the genuinely confident or lucid people will answer honestly. Because there's no one here to judge you, it's only for yourself, to see where you stand. A great score won't make you great person, a bad score won't make your life any harder...

If some one even feels the need to lie to himself/herself:nervous: , then he/she must be a real loser in life...

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
I think the problem with these personality tests is that most people answer the questions how they want themselves to be, rather than how they necessarily are.
I definitely agree.

Le Parisien said:
I think the genuinely confident or lucid people will answer honestly.
But the problem is, do they know themselves that well? Very few people in this world can actually assess themselves. We either have inflated views of ourselves, or depressed views (depending on the size of our confidence & ego).

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like personality tests. People defined by a simple forty-question survey? There are better ways for us to spend our time.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sin Verdad said:
I don't like personality tests. People defined by a simple forty-question survey? There are better ways for us to spend our time.
Mate, its just a little fun.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
But the problem is, do they know themselves that well? Very few people in this world can actually assess themselves. We either have inflated views of ourselves, or depressed views (depending on the size of our confidence & ego).
I feel that mine is very accurate not only with my own personal view of myself, but from what I hear others have said about me as well.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have empathy

I scored a "Advocating Creator" rating....

Guess the difference between me and you guys is I'm just now working on the DJ principles. Maybe the DJ bible and boot camp beats the empathy out of ya......:kick: ?

I just started week 1 last thrusday.... I"ll take this test again at the end of the boot camp and see if anything changes...........

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Yep. I have been in too many fights. (have you, manuva?)
Ex-soldier and former boxer here mate. Seen a little brawl here and there ;)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score