Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal Satisfaction

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im sitting here thinking about alot of things and this question comes to my mind and that is what drives people to do the things they do, what motivates most people and satisfy's their desire's?

I am 19 and Im trying to figure out what is it that I exaclty want out of life and what are the things that will satisfy me and make me feel like I have acomplished something.

I can think of a few things that people my dedicate their lives to persuing.
-Money
-Fame
-Athletic Ability
-Social Status and friendships
-Family
-Sexual Relationships
-Religion
-Musical or Art Talents

I guess most people want most of these things and everybody has their own goal for each section or department of these desires or wants.

Some people dont care about money and just persue friendships and make that their main goal of the day and everyday of their life they focus on obtaning that and getting closer to what satisfy's them.

Some people chase money and desire that their bank account be bigger and will spend everyday in an effort to find new jobs and make more money.

Some guys will dedicate their lives to many other things.

How do you find out what will satisfy you ten years from now and how do people decide or find out what satisfy's them.

For me, having many sexual relationships and friendships is something that I have always wanted but never able to achieve no matter how hard I tried. That part of my life remains unfullfiled.

Money is a goal, but to study for so long and go to grad school means putting other things on the back burner.

I have had a great family, that loves me and supports me, so I feel lucky their.

what do other people think?

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
you're lucky to have such a nice fam.

family is important to me as well. in fact, sometimes i wonder if all the money in the world would mean anything without them??

those are some tough questions you pose. most people don't figure those things out in an entire lifetime, and spend all of their years chasing a fleeting dream that never made sense to them.

i think it's about finding what you love to do and are really good at. money is the vehicle to a possibly 'better' life but not necessarily. and what if you had all the money in the world...then what?

money will make life more complicated. and it really depends why you want it. i want to make lots of money to help one of my close family members who suffers from a degenerative disease. that is my dream...to be able to help them in time. if not, i will devote much of my wealth trying to find cures for that disease. that's true reason i want to get wealthy. all the stuff like fast cars and big houses, the flashy stuff fades quick. i want to make a real difference in the world.

to get there, personally, it's about indulging in my talents...the stuff i was put on this earth to do. things i was born to do. we were all born with some talents. doing those things, i will inevitably find ways to pursue my dream.

i know it's true because all the people who have been extremely successful in this world have followed their passions. anything is possible when you can do that.

that's my belief.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you

That was a very good resposne and thankyou. Yes I think that I do need to sit down and put my family into perspective and see their value to me. That having a good family is very important part of a happy life.

When it comes to money, I want lots of it for the fast cars and big homes, but it gets old like you said and thats scary, because my passion in life isnt to horde tons of money but to live a nice life and drive nice sports cars, but if they get old then spending so much time in the office will feel like a waste and like a feeling that I am not being true to my desires and wants in life. That I am missing out on what I am really supposed to do.

I really, really want to have a good circle of friends, infact I want lots and lots of good friends and a tight nit group of people that will stay with me for the rest of my life to share good times and bad.

I really, really want to date women, and date many of them and have a good time and expereince diffrent kinds of relationships before I decide to get married. I want to date good looking women and have sexual realtionships and learn about sex on a higher level.

I would like to be proud of myself and hold my head up high about my personal achomplishments and achievements and overcoming some of the things that I am afraid of. Challenging myself to Rock climb, or bunjee jump or jump out of an airplane. Pushing the envelope of fear when it comes to people and women.

Nothing makes me happier than pushing myself beyond what I fear and then to come back and saying "Look I did it" for example, even simple things like driving on the Highway for the first time, then doing my first burnout in a car and then talking to a random chick on a bus.

That feeling of High when you do something you fear is what I live for.

My goal is to date sophisticated women, like those in sex and the city, but I am having a hard time meeting and conversating with people that run in those type of circles, that is my next goal. I enjoy the feeling I get, as if i am important that I am hanging out with them. I know its wrong since I am supposed to be self valitated and verified, but I would feel like I have accomplished something and enjoy company of the big sunglass, with velour suits and writting on the butt, peroxide blonde type girls.