Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People hate me for no reason part 2

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday one of the guys from my football club had a birthday party for his daughter which was her 1st birthday.

My sister and I should have definitely have been invited.

Unfortunately everyone was invited but us. He put a video on Facebook and I was shocked to see everyone else was there but me and my sister. My sister is good friends with them!

I cannot help think this is something to do with the male ego, As I've told them in the last month I've developed complex mobile apps and seeking to run a business on the side or work for myself in the future. What's wrong with saying that? Don't they think I'm clever enough?

They definitely have a problem with me as my sister should have 100% been invited.

The guy who didn't invite me, his cousin is a bit of a bully and may have to do something with this.

I'm a nice guy, friendly, pleasant guy.

They have accused me of being dis-honest for some reason and they are looking "to push me out of the football team*. This is very strong.

I'm not sure who to deal with the dis-respect since I will see them again next week for practice. They can either be supportive, positive, but they chose to be negative.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you can control is that guy in the mirror.

Are you in denial about anything? That's an important question to ask. Even if you have tremendous talent at whatever it is (in this case, the apps), if you can't communicate, people won't respect you.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that it's still not working out with your team. What I wrote in the previous thread still applies....

It's hard to know whether this friction you have with your team is your fault or their fault.... I would say that at this point it's irrelevant whose at fault. We can only conclude that there is a personality incompatibility between yourself and your teammates...

The best course of action would be to leave the team and join another team if possible.

Personality conflicts are a fact of life. The only way to know for sure that it's not you that's at fault is to always be courteous and respectful of others (unless they disrespect you, then you are required to stand up for yourself)... that way if there is a conflict you'll know it's the other party that is at fault.

Another harsh fact of life is that you'll encounter more antagonistic people than friendly people... just keep doing your thing and don't worry about whether or not people like you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So yesterday one of the guys from my football club had a birthday party for his daughter which was her 1st birthday.

My sister and I should have definitely have been invited.

Unfortunately everyone was invited but us. He put a video on Facebook and I was shocked to see everyone else was there but me and my sister. My sister is good friends with them!

I cannot help think this is something to do with the male ego, As I've told them in the last month I've developed complex mobile apps and seeking to run a business on the side or work for myself in the future. What's wrong with saying that? Don't they think I'm clever enough?

They definitely have a problem with me as my sister should have 100% been invited.

The guy who didn't invite me, his cousin is a bit of a bully and may have to do something with this.

I'm a nice guy, friendly, pleasant guy.

They have accused me of being dis-honest for some reason and they are looking "to push me out of the football team*. This is very strong.

I'm not sure who to deal with the dis-respect since I will see them again next week for practice. They can either be supportive, positive, but they chose to be negative.
Dude WTF is wrong with you? Didn't I already tell you in the previous posts that people are A.ssholes and in order to make it in this world, you have to become somewhat of an A.sshole as well?

How old are you? You are talking about a football team, are you in high school or something?

Check this out kid, 99.9% of the people in the world either hate you, don't give a shyt about you, or just tolerate you. 0.1% OR LESS of people in the world actually (and truthfully) give an ounce of a shyt about you.

Keep the focus on YOU. Stop trying to please people, I'm telling you, all you are going to do is drive yourself crazy. Don't do what you think women like, don't do what you think people like, don't try to fit in, don't try to do SHYT. Have your own passions, goals, and visions....and chase after that and USE people that you can USE to help bring that shyt forward. USE women for the value they have, which is sex and companionship. If in the midst of this you run into someone who gives an ounce of a fvck about you, TREAT them well and appreciate them.

Now, all of this is in relation to your Social dealings. In Business, you want to focus on the CUSTOMER because doing so, is how you gain profit/money to live the life you want to live.