Peer Sharing-related question

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my Country, lots of KaZaa users have recently seen the police breaking into their houses for downloading songs.

Is there any way to delete logs, so there's no proof that you downloaded songs and movies?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it don't matter, they get you on the IP address (unless somebody knows haw to hid that:D )

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it does matter. People can hack your pc and use your connection to do what they want with your ip adress. Anyways ***** sucks. It has tons of trojans in its files. Try limewire.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
it don't matter, they get you on the IP address (unless somebody knows haw to hid that:D )

If they find no evidence on your computer, you can always claim that your IP may have been hacked... now, how do I cancel any evidence?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Download to an external harddrive, so there it leaves no trace on your computer one. Just hide it thereafter :).

What? Music? Got none.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better keep the windows paging file on that external drive also. If you know anything about computer forensics then this is self-explanitory.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that people still use *****. It's a spyware-ridden piece of shyt that can't even hash files properly.

Get winmx. The music industry shut it down, but there's a tweak that makes it work again. Also, I doubt that the music induastry will be watching too closely b/c they think that they already killed it.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulseek
Bit Torrent

I wouldn't recommend using LimeWire because it's already becoming like *****...lots of corrupt files, and the RIAA is already in the process of shutting it down.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just use usenet and you'll be pretty much anonymous and you'll get speeds faster than any other p2p network you could ever get.