Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patience: What truly makes a Don Juan

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for bumping this back up to the top. I was time for me to re-read this one. There are others I should go over again too.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are like ovens, men are like blowtorches, concerning falling in and out of love, womemn need to heat up in every way,men think with their nads and jump the gun- ive done it...women take longer to trust too,so men open themselves too much to soon in order to win that trust, and scare them away.

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with the need for patience in a relationship. I think that there are some great points here. But doesn't every relationship, as it progresses, require more and more time. For example, if you are in a relationship, you wouldn't wait a week to call your girlfriend. So my question is: How do you know when it's OK to start calling more? How much positive feedback do you need from the woman until you know that you can be more forward in the relationship?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KCFlyer:
I'm not disagreeing with the need for patience in a relationship. I think that there are some great points here. But doesn't every relationship, as it progresses, require more and more time. For example, if you are in a relationship, you wouldn't wait a week to call your girlfriend. So my question is: How do you know when it's OK to start calling more? How much positive feedback do you need from the woman until you know that you can be more forward in the relationship?
I think Pook was referring to attracting the women and dating them, not being in a relationship. IMO, it's ok to relax the rules and do the things you mentioned once you are in a 'relationship'. But if you sense her pulling back or seeming doubtful, you need to hit the brakes and go back to what you were doing initially.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true patience is the key.

Great post

------------------
"Do or do not, There is no try"~ yoda star wars

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh OW! OW! OW!

Yes well NOW i read this. Oh well, that accounts for a few nails in the coffins of my past AFC dates. Of all the old
DJ Masters, Pook best expresses my slowly awakening DJ style. Thanks

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this makes me think of all the stupid sh!t I do with some chicks. Not only am I too eager, but I'm not that smooth to beging with. So I better learn not to be too eager. I think I'm gonna have to read this post every day for awhile. Thanks Pook.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
Men want sex. Women want relationships. If they make it hard for us, then why should we not make it hard for them as well?
Hmmmm...

Instead of making it hard for them to get what they want why not change their frame of reference and influence them to want the same thing as us. This way we can make it easy for them to get what they want and that will be fine because they will want the same thing as us.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Hmmmm...

Instead of making it hard for them to get what they want why not change their frame of reference and influence them to want the same thing as us. This way we can make it easy for them to get what they want and that will be fine because they will want the same thing as us.

So how would we do that?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd:
So how would we do that?
Originally posted by Chubbs Peterson:
I see a testimonial for "Speed Seduction" coming up.
Hahaha! For the record, I have not bought the product or attended a seminar. I have not spent any money on seduction materials other than 2 books. But be that as it may SS is ONE METHOD for doing what I am talking about.

The question krd asks implicitly is the central question of seduction, "what causes a woman to have sex with a man?" There are many answers to this. One way is to elicit values from her and pay attention to the clues that she gives you regarding what is required for her to have sex with a man. In short, find out her fvck fantasy and feed it back to her.

Now there are others that say that you should be more focused on demonstrating how great YOU are and get her to want to elicit YOUR values.

And then there are some that have methods that involve being as physically impressive as you can and be balls out in your face sexual putting her in a position where she can either reject you HARD or have sex with you.

I use different approaches depending on the situation I am in and to be quite honest I do not claim a high enough level of consistency to put forth the "SexPDX Method". Not yet anyway

However, the above are all ways of creating SEXUAL VALUE for yourself. Without that you have ZERO influence over her and you are playing HER game and not YOURS. If a girl is going on a date with you and you don't feel any sexual energy going into it then the chances are that she is either using you for entertainment or sees a weak possibility of you as an LTR, either way it's a low percentage play. I just don't want to see guys on here making the same mistake as I did for so long where you fail to create sufficient sexual value in early on but still decide to spend time going on those awkward dates that don't get anywhere.

Dating (in the traditional sense of the word and standing as a method in it's own right) is bullshyt, seriously guys, it is. Unless you have a STRONG REASON (based on experience with girls and IOI's) that the date WILL lead to sex OR you are getting laid already and are rewarding the girl for having behaved well but DATING WILL NOT GET YOU LAID, your sexual value (however you create it) does. DATING WILL NOT GET YOU LAID, geez, I just can't say that enough
hehehe.

Patience makes a Don Juan? Maybe if a "Don Juan" is a guy who dates and dates and dates as he pines away for "the one". If a "Don Juan" is a guy who gets laid with any kind of consistency then an erect penis is what truly makes a "Don Juan".

So, krd, my short answer is that there are lots of guys with lots of methods for creating sexual value. If you are interested I can point you to some materials that are FREE that you can check out but most importantly, find your own method through field work, that's the only way you really get it. I am at the level of experience where I have a few approaches that can work well for this and I know when I HAVE done it right, but doing it consistently and coming at it from different angles midway through the PU is my sticking point.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 09-08-2002).]

aurora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all this is true, then why are told by the masters that we should go for the kiss after the first date to check a girl's IL. Doesn't going for the first kiss wreak of desperation? I bring the subject for discussion because I posted in a recent thread that I do not buy the idea that a girl who doesn't kiss on the first or even second date is necessarily not romantically interested in a guy to which several responded that I would never fyck a girl like that which is not the case.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aurora:
If all this is true, then why are told by the masters that we should go for the kiss after the first date to check a girl's IL.
Which "masters" are you talking about exactly?

I personally don't think of a kiss as a test of interest level. It should be something you can tell she wants. This is one thing I never messed up even in AFC days. I need to have the ability to read that she wants and is anticipating a kiss and if I can't tell that it's usually not worth going for. A kiss is not a TEST of sexual interest in you, it's a PRODUCT of it.

Doesn't going for the first kiss wreak of desperation?
It looks very desparate if you drop her off and stand on her porch like a dude would in some kind of Beever Cleaver TV show and lunge forward to plant a kiss that was completely unprepared for. However, if you spend time from the begining conveying personality and eliciting her values simultaneously and in general indulge in the necessary processes to make her WANT the kiss and position yourself physically in such a way that it will happen NATURALLY, you will have a much easier time.

Originally posted by aurora:

I bring the subject for discussion because I posted in a recent thread that I do not buy the idea that a girl who doesn't kiss on the first or even second date is necessarily not romantically interested in a guy to which several responded that I would never fyck a girl like that which is not the case.
You have to realize you are talking to a guy who anymore normally doesn't do "dates" unless he has fvcked the girl already because he once thought like you do. If you get through one or two dates with no sex you are already in a position where you are playing her game and not yours, but NO KISS?! Next that kind of crap, you'll get nowhere. In my personal experience if a girl can stand to keep her hands off of you by the end of the second date, you're pretty much being strung along into LJBF land.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 09-08-2002).]

Exodus

Don Juan
Reaction score
allright, i need a little bit of advice because i'm getting a little bit confused. I was dancing with a girl that i had previously had conversations with a couple of times (she' in some classes i have). After this, we walked around dowtown and we met up with some friends. Anyhow, i invited her back to my place since it was on her way home. We sat down, watched a little tv and talked. I introduced some kino by asking about a ring she had on her finger, and i held on to her hand for a couple of minutes...she didn't seem to mind that at all. Later on, we started talking about massages, so i asked her if she wanted one and she simply said "no". At that point i realized that i shouldn't go for a kiss. anywasy, the girl didn't stay over for a long time because she had to catch a bus, but before leaving she left me her number (i didn't ask for it) and gave me a hug.

I plan on calling her some time next week to see a movie that we both wanted to see. Should i go for a kiss there or will that be too "eager" ? also, should i be putting my arm around her during the movie (a little cliche i know) be too "eager" ?

thanks.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exodus,

Good for you to make a play for a massage, that would have accomplished some things. But there is a chance that she KNEW that that would escalate things between you two and even if she wanted it was protecting herself from going into a situation with you where she didn't have as much control as she liked.

You may be getting somewhere (although it's difficult to tell completely from a post), but she still has some inhibitions (and possibly ASD later on) that need to be cleared out of the way.

As to your question about whether or not it would seem to "eager" to do the things you mentioned at the movie, I can't really say because we are talking about a situation that doesn't exist yet. If you do something to make her WANT to kiss you and you to put your arm around her at the movie, then it's fine.

Movies are bad for conversation and they are cliche date material all in all IMO. Maybe if you could do something before the movie where you can make her open up to you by speaking from the heart and demonstrating how great you are and get some kino in beforehand that would be better.

Let me know how it goes but don't post in here since we are kind of bringing this thread out into left field at this point.

------------------

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, are you adopting childern?, if so lemme know, ill go.

Romeous Maximus

Reaction score
Pook, I've learned something since I started going over these forums last week. I don't know why anyone else hasn't caught on yet.
you're God, Pook. it's that simple man. You're God.

(thx for all your wisdom, man.)