Passing out.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, im worried for one of my friends. She is a vegiterian, and yesterday she was having a shower, she woke up on the ground, she passed out, and lying in chuck!

So im guessing cause she doesnt eat meat this would be the cause? Or could it be something else?

I want to buy her some supplements, what would be some good ones for her to take?

thanks

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just get any multi-vitamins

lol poor vegetarians... just like... religious people (NOT DON'T FLAME ME YOU BASTARD, IT'S MEANT AS A JOKE YOU FLAMING BASTARD OF THE FLAMING WORLD!)

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not vegetarian, vegan, veganese or whatever they like to call themselves, but I do know that supplements should not make up for a poor diet.

If she wants to continue with her lifestyle choice, she needs to do some proper research and figure out which combination of foods will fill the holes that are missing from her diet.

Better yet, she should see a doctor.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is a vegatarian she hould know the supplements she needs to replace everything that is needed from meat

a multivitaimin wont do it

could it be somethin else besides being a vegitarian that made he throw up?

...probably

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa

could it be somethin else besides being a vegitarian that made he throw up?

...probably
I second.
There are A LOT of resons why she passed out.

But hey, you can be a vegetarian and take no supplies.
You just need to know where to get those proteines etc. stuff you need from meat, fish, chicken, eggs...
I mean you still CAN survive without supplements.

About passing out.
I know a way how to make myself pass out in 2 minutes. Without any help. I got once a scar to my chin after I passed out so I don't bother to try it anymore ;)

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by imnexthere
Really? How?
look in the mirror ;)

anywho, you have to wrap a shirt around your neck and pull it tight, this will stop the breathing. after yourve strangled yourself and have passed out, your body will go limp and thus release the shirt from around your neck, which opens the breathing passages. this is not recommended

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Autoerotic Asphyxiation is never a good way to go. I would tell her to talk to a doctor. I am not a vegitarian myself and hence, don't know much about the mineral deficiencies she is probably dealing with.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by imnexthere
Really? How?
oookay, I'll tell, but don't do it on hard floor and hard funrnitures.

First thing you have to do is to crouch down. Then start to breathe as fast and as deep as you can. It might be hard but you have to do it about 2 minutes, untill you get winded just because you breathed so hard. Okay, when you are winded just stand up fast, put your thumb in your mouth and blow.
BOOOOM!
You wake up and find yourself lying on the floor.

If you wanna try this remember to have a buddy with you so he can wake you up. You won't be able to pass out in certain direction, like I tried on the bed. I ended up hitting my chin on the edge of a chair and landed other side with my jaw on the floor. Hard. As I said, It left a scar. Luckily it's under my chin, not on my face ;)