Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pain under shoulder blade

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Tuesday I was getting ready for work and suddenly had an annoying pain under my right shoulder blade. I did some stretches and it subsided until this morning. I woke up at 4am and it was brutal... almost felt like a cramp I couldn’t reach. Got ready for work... when I got into my car could still feel it for the first few minutes and now it’s gone. I am leaving for vacation tonight and was looking to see if anyone has dealt with this and fixed it ( concerned it flares up away from home)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
On Tuesday I was getting ready for work and suddenly had an annoying pain under my right shoulder blade. I did some stretches and it subsided until this morning. I woke up at 4am and it was brutal... almost felt like a cramp I couldn’t reach. Got ready for work... when I got into my car could still feel it for the first few minutes and now it’s gone. I am leaving for vacation tonight and was looking to see if anyone has dealt with this and fixed it ( concerned it flares up away from home)
I know what you are talking about...it's definitely annoying and something I get from time to time as well.

I believe it's a pinched/inflamed nerve and usually goes away on its own after a few days but it can be really sharp pain when you do certain movements or extend in a direction without thinking about it.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's a pinched/inflamed nerve and usually goes away on its own after a few days but it can be really sharp pain when you do certain movements or extend in a direction without thinking about it.
exactly... it seems it might have something to do with my neck... I pulled my neck down... and could feel the stretch in that area... that’s the stretch that got rid of it on Tuesday

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
exactly... it seems it might have something to do with my neck... I pulled my neck down... and could feel the stretch in that area... that’s the stretch that got rid of it on Tuesday
Yup...sounds like you could use a good head snapping at the Chiro haha