Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ostarine(MK-2866)/Ibutamoren(MK-677) and ravaging hunger

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have used some SARMs in the past as that's about the extent of what my body can handle and have started an Ostarine/Ibutamoren stack for 8-12 weeks.

Started last week and have had an almost unquenchable hunger that I have been battling daily...some days more effectively than others. I'm still getting my fasts in twice a week with great difficulty but other days I am just tearing thru food and calories at an alarming rate, almost like I can't control it.

I've read this can be an MK677 effect as it activates the ghrelin receptor in the body and that it "should" die down after 2-3 weeks but God damn...this is crazy.

Anyone have experience with this and if this starts to go away after a period of time or am I just going to have to try and figure something out to tamp these down?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find a solution to your hunger problem outside of taking more drugs. I don't have much experience with SARMS but that's because I stay away from compounds only clinically tested on rats. Some of those rats got pretty jacked though, to be fair.

I can say that a way to address this within your means, though, is to give yourself an unlimited budget of lean protein and veggies. It's unlikely that either will cause you to be in a surplus. Just monitor your daily allotment of carbs - I would set this to 125-150g carbs tops.

Drinking cold water every time you feel hungry helps. Pregaming meals with a protein shake can help as well.

Watch the glycemic index of any carbs you eat because the higher on the GI scale they go - the more you will want to binge eat. Rice and potatoes have a knack for sending people into fits of binge eating.

If you *really* wanted, semaglutide can help with the hunger, but you WILL need to figure out how to deal with the rebound hunger you'll get when you stop taking semaglutide. As a whole though, I'm not a fan of taking drugs to combat side effects of other drugs.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have used some SARMs in the past as that's about the extent of what my body can handle and have started an Ostarine/Ibutamoren stack for 8-12 weeks.

Started last week and have had an almost unquenchable hunger that I have been battling daily...some days more effectively than others. I'm still getting my fasts in twice a week with great difficulty but other days I am just tearing thru food and calories at an alarming rate, almost like I can't control it.

I've read this can be an MK677 effect as it activates the ghrelin receptor in the body and that it "should" die down after 2-3 weeks but God damn...this is crazy.

Anyone have experience with this and if this starts to go away after a period of time or am I just going to have to try and figure something out to tamp these down?
I wouldn’t say I have experience but your body wants to grow. Feed the beast. Cut later. I’m eating a bowl of oatmeal with whey and six eggs right now so I feel qualified to comment on this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think you'll find a solution to your hunger problem outside of taking more drugs. I don't have much experience with SARMS but that's because I stay away from compounds only clinically tested on rats. Some of those rats got pretty jacked though, to be fair.

I can say that a way to address this within your means, though, is to give yourself an unlimited budget of lean protein and veggies. It's unlikely that either will cause you to be in a surplus. Just monitor your daily allotment of carbs - I would set this to 125-150g carbs tops.

Drinking cold water every time you feel hungry helps. Pregaming meals with a protein shake can help as well.

Watch the glycemic index of any carbs you eat because the higher on the GI scale they go - the more you will want to binge eat. Rice and potatoes have a knack for sending people into fits of binge eating.

If you *really* wanted, semaglutide can help with the hunger, but you WILL need to figure out how to deal with the rebound hunger you'll get when you stop taking semaglutide. As a whole though, I'm not a fan of taking drugs to combat side effects of other drugs.
That's not exactly true, Ostarine has been used successfully in cancer trials to help prevent cachexia(wasting away) and MK-677 has been tested probably even more extensively in humans and demonstrates significant GH increases and a 40% increase in IGF-1.

But to your point of binging that's a good idea...I will ensure I have prodigious amounts of low calorie high fiber things like salad and Zoodles to pair with chicken, etc..

I definitely wouldn't touch semaglutide...I know it works but I will figure out ways to control this on my own, just need some ideas...

@Obee1 I know you said you take Ibutamoren, do you have issue with this at all?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to say this looks really fun

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do you use it for anything else? Like sweet potatoes?

I like to make a meat heavy marinara to toss over zoodles.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you use it for anything else? Like sweet potatoes?

I like to make a meat heavy marinara to toss over zoodles.
Haven't yet. Sweet potatoes I love wrapping in aluminum foil and putting in the oven for like 40-45 minutes. Then I eat them like a peach...amazing...sweet and juicy. Can't put them in a microwave ever again.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Haven't yet. Sweet potatoes I love wrapping in aluminum foil and putting in the oven for like 40-45 minutes. Then I eat them like a peach...amazing...sweet and juicy. Can't put them in a microwave ever again.
Toss mine in an instapot for 30 minutes perfect every time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So thankfully the hunger has subsided mostly and I am back to my cutting calorie numbers ranging from 2050-2250 calories per day depending on carb counts that day.

My body gained a significant amount of weight, most of it likely water weight in the beginning, up 15 lbs, but have dropped 7 lbs the last 2 days so that is starting to flush out as my body gets used to it. Was expecting some weight gain initially but not that much. Muscles feel full and body feels good.

Also going to be adding Cardarine in, which is a potent fat burner with a LOT of positive effects in the body as it was developed to treat metabolic syndrome and effectively switches the body to burn fatty acids for fuel instead of carbs puting you in ketosis without having to give up carbs, which are shuttled into the muscles. Pretty neat trick.

Also studies have shown a 200+% increase in cardiovascular capacity, raises HDL significantly while lowering LDL, huge increase in insulin sensitivity, lowers BP, anti-inflammatory by scavenging free radicals and reducing oxidative stress in the body.

Potential Downside? It caused cancer in rats when they were given 200+ times the human dose for like 140 weeks...normal doses in humans have shown no such effects and I am pretty sure there are many things if given at that dosage and duration that we eat/take daily that would cause cancer also.

Diet has been very clean. Creating meal plans that are carefully laid out for the week so it takes all the guesswork out of having to decide what to eat and to ensure I am hitting proper macros. Time to really buckle down.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never done gear but from an outsider looking in this just sounds like doing the most with the fasting + gear. Just curious, what prompted this? If I recall you were already in good shape?