Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick online but she's many miles away. There's a 2% chance she'd ever visit or vice versa and it's anyone's guess if it'd be on if either scenario happened. It's strange but in the beginning the conversation was nice in that I've been slow to meet people here (read 'I ain't gettin' any) so it's been a diversion at best. Don't get me wrong...I'm socially adept enough to know this is just killing time. I'm wondering what others' opinions are though? Hang on just for a female perspective now and again...or stop wasting my time. I'm guessing a lot of you think every female in your life should be potential nookie at least. In many ways, I'm with you...just confused. I'm kinda tired of hearing of her dating tales when there's none to tell on my end...yet anyway.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there are millions of hot women in your area. Consensus here seems to be that online sarging pays off for the people who put work into it, although it is just one aspect of overall game. Are you on myspace, friendster, facebook, hotornot, match, plentyoffish, or webdate? They are all free except for match. btw eharmony sucks if you want younger women.

myspace groups has an interest group for just about everything. Whatever your hobbies, there are women who like that, too. Then you have a common interest from the beginning and a logical course of action for the first date, which is doing that activity together.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styles07 said:
. I'm kinda tired of hearing of her dating tales when there's none to tell on my end...yet anyway.
Does that mean that you have lstened to /read about, and discussed HER recent dating activties ?? WTF are you doing !
So she is telling YOU about how popular she is with other guys !!

She is an AW !!

And you are acting like a chump. The micro-moment after women start talking about their romantic life with other guys is when they should eat your dust.

N-E-X=T !!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste your time with this long distance BS?

I wasted a couple of months talking to this chick that lived 1000 miles away back when I didn't know any better. Chick even sent me FLOWERS. Then when it came down to "put up or shut up", guess what happened? NOTHING. I probably could have flown up there but I'm glad I didn't.

Had an employee back in the day who DID drive 3 hours to meet a chick who he thought was gonna fukk him silly. Got down there and found out this chick had a BOYFRIEND and didn't wanna play. He was PISSED.

Don't be stupid.

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

It's funny that I know all this stuff but have just gotten out of practice. You're right that I'm wasting my time. Proactivity got lost somewhere and I need to pick myself up by the boot straps...thanks I needed the push.