Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating snafu?

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman messaged me on Match a few days ago and we chatted back and for a day or two. I suggested we meetup and then she replied with a funny line about drinks. I replied back as lol, we'll manage. The next morning, she messaged me asking if I was still interested in meeting for drinks. I replied back yep. Send me your number or text me at my number and we can set the time and place. Then she replied, ohh, your profile is hidden. Red flag, going to pass.

Huh? I uploaded some new pics this morning and was waiting for them to be approved so I hid the profile as I removed all the other ones and then made the profile visible again 30 mins later. I just replied stating I was updating some info and it was hidden for a minute until approved. No matter. If you change your mind, here's my number again if you want to reach out. If not, that's okay.

Seriously. I do not get these women online.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Online is full of the bottom of the barrel women and the dregs, further it changes their mentality completely

Online dating corrupts women, just like too many homosexual friends completely corrupts her mind....beyond repair.

Now that, before going in.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online is full of the bottom of the barrel women and the dregs, further it changes their mentality completely

Online dating corrupts women, just like too many homosexual friends completely corrupts her mind....beyond repair.

Now that, before going in.
It's absolutely unreal. Never knew hiding a profile for less than an hour would cause an uproar. Guess it was a warning ahead. I even went through the verifications to show I am a legit person (lot of fakes on match).

I do not like online dating. Paid for six months. What a waste it seems.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It's absolutely unreal. Never knew hiding a profile for less than an hour would cause an uproar. Guess it was a warning ahead. I even went through the verifications to show I am a legit person (lot of fakes on match).

I do not like online dating. Paid for six months. What a waste it seems.
I'm not a fan. Don't get me wrong I did use it about 2 or three times for like 3 or 4 months a time....with double figures (what some might say is success).....but it's not the same as being out and about and social

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found my girl online, but I pretty much just had my bait floating in the pond, I had given up approaching women there a long time ago. One day I saw a "smile" that she sent me, and the rest is history. 2 years of a great relationship so far.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman messaged me on Match a few days ago and we chatted back and for a day or two. I suggested we meetup and then she replied with a funny line about drinks. I replied back as lol, we'll manage. The next morning, she messaged me asking if I was still interested in meeting for drinks. I replied back yep. Send me your number or text me at my number and we can set the time and place. Then she replied, ohh, your profile is hidden. Red flag, going to pass.

Huh? I uploaded some new pics this morning and was waiting for them to be approved so I hid the profile as I removed all the other ones and then made the profile visible again 30 mins later. I just replied stating I was updating some info and it was hidden for a minute until approved. No matter. If you change your mind, here's my number again if you want to reach out. If not, that's okay.

There was no reason to hide your profile dude you came across as jittery so she jitterbugged your ass.You need to learn how to night game then OLD is boring as fvck.I love fishing and @Atom Smasher is right on the money just throw your pole out there and sit back and crack a beer you are way to serious and come across as needy to women (a total turn off)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have as many options as women do on OLD, you can be extra judgmental/highly selective/over critical and make decisions like this.

Look at it like an employer that has a position open and has 100 candidates apply. That company quickly comes up with all sorts of silly excuses to thin the herd. Women do the same thing on OLD. And couple that with the fact that they are poor decision makers anyways.

Reaction score
I think it's different for women than for men online. Yesterday evening I was out with a woman who I met online. She told me that she had shutdown her profile for several months. The day that she opened it back up she received 152 messages, most were obvious scams, copy/paste messages that were also sent to her girlfriends who use the same site, and many ****pics. And I've heard from a number of women online about the ****pics. Apparently they are being flooded with ****pics.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I found this online crap to be shady. If you change or hide profile, what do you expect?

School boy error.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have as many options as women do on OLD, you can be extra judgmental/highly selective/over critical and make decisions like this.

Look at it like an employer that has a position open and has 100 candidates apply. That company quickly comes up with all sorts of silly excuses to thin the herd. Women do the same thing on OLD. And couple that with the fact that they are poor decision makers anyways.
On borrowed time. We all are. Just women have a shorter shelf life.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

All you should care about is how she treats you. Of course the try and play little games sometimes especially in the beginning. But what is she doing for you?

It is not difficult to see if she cares about you.

Stop analyzing her behavior so much. She is either going to be fuel or baggage. If you're not in a self destructive mentality you will know to drop her if she is not fuel.

It is really simpler, than most of us thinks, especially me.

The. Again this is coming from a man who has had most of his ex gf treat him like he had a golden penis and squandered all the gifts that have been given to him.

Things are often counter-intuitive. It's not supposed to make sense.

I could be wrong though. I try not to think about this much anymore

Igetit!

Reaction score
It's absolutely unreal. Never knew hiding a profile for less than an hour would cause an uproar.
Dude,that's how online dating is....ANYTHING can cause an "uproar".

I once had a chick reject me cause I (now listen to this....)....she rejected me cause I DON'T do drugs.

I messaged her,things seemed to be going well....moving right along....I go to work,come back home after a 10 hour day,get online to find a message from her saying she read my profile a little more and didn't think we'd be a good match. Then she said something about how she has some medical condition that she uses marajuana to help her cope with. Also said something about how I have it in my profile that I don't do drugs,so she think's her medical use might be an issue.

I said "ok",cause if a woman wants out,to me,it's OUT.....I don't care. Then a few minutes after I had read her message,I was setting there thinking....then I said to myself,"Wait.....did I....did she just reject me cause...cause I DON'T do drugs?????"

I was like,"Man....just when you think you've seen and heard it all"....lol

That's just how chicks are man.....anything....and I mean ANYTHING can scare them off. You don't even have to be the cause of it,and they'll run off.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just how chicks are man.....anything....and I mean ANYTHING can scare them off. You don't even have to be the cause of it,and they'll run off.
Absolutely right.^^^
In majority of the time women will reject you for reasons not related to you at all, and trying to figure out why, is fruitless and waste of time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the guys on match are married and looking for a side piece. That is what she meant by the hidden profile being a red flag. Match likes to claim they have started more marriages than any other site, but I am sure they have ended the most marriages too.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never knew hiding a profile for less than an hour would be such a big deal. First time for everything I guess.