Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One-Sided Monogamy / Threesomes

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't find these types of generalizations useful at all. As a mod it falls under that rule which we've had since before I even joined the forum 10 years ago. It's a limit you will unfortunately have to respect or we can limit you from discussion all together.

Most others seem to be capable of discussing the topics of this forum without dragging political viewpoints into it.

The rule doesn't just apply to him...
Most others are incapable of logic or rational thought as evidenced by the OP's dilemma.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics are immaterial for the topic at hand. Truly.
There is one side that acts on its feelings in society and makes its decisions irrationally, it would be good for op to observe what happens to that select group of people after they've made those decisions. It is not simply a flaw in this particular problem but likely is an accumulation of OPs haphazard decision-making from existing in said echo chamber. I'm not going to pretend they don't exist simply because the mod and management can't handle it. Whether that results in my ban is fine but pattern recognition is important here. It seems that very few beliefs the forum holds have any basis in reality.. If you like I can refer to them as Baizou as the Chinese have a word for this type of person as well.

白左

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should my daughter also know that mommy and daddy make videos that are 100% p0rnographic in nature?
Should she know that mommy likes being tied up and spanked with various implements? What about the consensual non-consent stuff... should she know about that too?

Keep your morals in your pants dude, what you find morally acceptable has no place in this discussion.
Case closed. OP, I pray for your daughter and I'm not a religious man.

As the former Roosh would say: Enjoy the decline.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Case closed. OP, I pray for your daughter and I'm not a religious man.

As the former Roosh would say: Enjoy the decline.
Sure sounds like you are religious to me...or else somehow think you are morally above everyone and look down on them.

In my experience those are the people who actually have the most skeletons in their closet since telling everyone constantly is a defense mechanism to prevent them from taking a closer look.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics are immaterial for the topic at hand. Truly.
Agreed. I take a live and let live approach as long as no one's getting hurt. What the OP is interested in makes more sense to me than lockdown monogamy anyway, though he'd have to be prepared for his wife to react a number of different ways.