Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of my problems is I care too much what other ppl think, how do I get around this

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm a 2nd yr university student and I've made very few approaches or even really attempts to get laid or get a gf. It's not that I don't want to, but I find that I might be overthinking situations or something. I've read enough about body language to be fairly sure when a girl is interested in me, but I have really faulty beliefs or something that prevent me from taking action. An example is the other day I was waiting in line to get some coffee from the main campus coffee spot, and there was a girl in front of me that was showing some (imo) good body language towards me. Basically she was never fully faced forward like she maybe should have been and was resting on the wall so that she wasn't fully faced forward, but not fully facing the side of the line either. Anyways her body language was different from the regular body language you'd expect from someone who was just waiting to get coffee. For one thing she was wearing a thing around her hair so it wasn't flowing freely but scrunched up or whatever, and she took it off and let her hair flow freely down her face. Then she started playing with her hair alot, while still not really facing forward or to the side, she'd also look back in my direction every now and then, but not make eye contact or look at me, and I also noticed that she didn't care that I looked at her face a couple of times. Finally I noticed that she was slightly leaning down to de-emphasize her height in relation to mine (I'm only about 5'9 so I'm not really tall) I've read this also indicates attraction.

In short I did nothing. Thinking back on it I've come to realize at the time the following types of thoughts were going through my head

-What if she doesn't really like me...
-What should I say....
-What if I'm wrong and she rejects me in this line or I look stupid for talking to her
-If I talk to her people will know I'm trying to hit on her
-Blah blah blah

basically stupid thoughts like that. Another similar instance I can think of was when I a girl sat a seat away from me in a lecture and periodically kinda looked in my direction, and might have been showing some other BL signs (cant remember for sure), but I was too afraid to talk because it was close to the front of the lecture hall and again thoughts like the above incident were going through my head.

So basically how do I get it around my head to stop thinking like this? I've had a couple similar type situations here at this school, but I keep throwing them away because of this way of thinking. How do I stop this way of thinking?

smackahoe

Banned
Reaction score
your acting like a little b*tch right now. Go up to her and start talking or drop some lines on her. I just straight up use women for sex and I dont give a f*ck what they think. I dont give a sh*t about their feelings etc. I prolly get more poon than 90% of these nerds on this site. These are sexually frustrated dorks around here. Most cant offer sh*t and no real man would take any advice from them. Yes, im in a fraturnity, yes, I dont work for sex but the same concept applies. carry yourself with self respect and the women will smell it a mile away.

smackahoe

Banned
Reaction score
Another tip: If you get rejected point at your nose or lip and say "you have some food right here" And watch as she tries to remove that imaginary food etc. She will think she looks like a complete jackass. Also examine her for defects before you aproach her. Bring it up if shes a bi*tch.