Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On-line Dating Sites

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the general consensus on this idea? I was listed on Cupid for a couple of months last winter, but didn't get results. Thinking about snapping some new pics (lost about 30lbs since the last pics) and re-listing on another site.

After posting a couple of pics, I had (and sent) a lot of 'eye contacts' from women, but they usually didn't reciprocate when I wrote them. I asked some out but didn't hear from them again.

Then there was the scammer from Russia. Beautiful young blonde tried to string me along with pictures and promises and long letters. Hopeful but skeptical, I waited for the other shoe to fall, which it did when she encountered an unexpected 'problem' at the airport in which she requested I send her plane fare to come to Canada. I politely but firmly declined, never heard from her again; big surprise.:rolleyes:

What do you guys think? Is it worth relisting again? Should I post new pics?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never used a personals site, but I think that was one of Style's fortes. I've read something from him posted somewhere about how he mastered the art of attracting women from dating sites and newspaper personals. There is also a video of him online explaining it somewhere.

It seems to me that he taught the best way to attract girls using personals is to act and sound like a complete jerk in your profile, then be a total gentleman when you meet the girl in person. It seems to me this routine was pretty foolproof.

Though, I'm not sure why it works. Maybe girls are just turned on by a guy who has the sack to be a complete douche in a personals ad. Or maybe it's that he stands out among all the losers and AFCs who usually frequent those venues. Again, I have no idea, but I'm pretty certain this is how it's done.

My personal feeling on the matter is that meeting girls through dating sites kind of defeats the purpose of everything you've learned. You've spent all that time trying to become confident, but you're actually doing the exact opposite by side-stepping the approach all together.

It's kind of counter-productive, but that's just my opinion I guess. To each his own.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't use any type of personals site. I think its for people who are desperate.

Although one of my best friends met a woman on EHarmony.com and they are currently engaged.......and she's a DOCTOR. Needless to say he's about to richER..

ha ha ha ha

Myspace is as close as I get to it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! You almost got taken in the Russian scam.

AFC friend of mine went through the drill, kept sending her money ... she kept missing the air flight, so-called death and illness in the family. Promised she was coming, said she "loved him" and so forth.

Oh man, they're soaking AFCs all over the planet.

As for Russian women sites? Why?!! You've never meeting them. It's just another tool to get AFCs drooling. Do you're dating at home, I know it's tough to do cold approaches and meet people face to face and off the internet, but this is what a man does.