Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OFFICIAL: Online Dating (OLD) Thread

Glassguy

Reaction score
Is it better or different from the other dating apps?
In the area I live in (smaller area) there are far less chicks on there but they seem to be of better quality.

Havent scored on there yet. I like Bumble too.....it seems to be a step up from POF and easy snatch.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it better or different from the other dating apps?
The pace is much much slower. Women get one guy per day, guys get 21 women. Women choose from men that have already liked them, so it is definitely more focused on them. 95% of them have bachelor's degrees. And the line of communication is only open for 7 days, so you have to move quick. In the past 3 months, I have been out with 12 women from OLD and this is my experience with each OLD site

7 from CMB - 1 flake, 2 sex, 2 were low interest on their part, 1 I wasn't interested after date, and 1 had a second date on Wednesday. All single working women in high profile jobs or business owners, did not live with parents... no single mommies
-Only one of the low interest women had daddy issues, partied hard, was a bit of a B... and she didn't have a bachelor's
-Didn't kiss either of low interest women
-A lot of the women on this app are busy busy, have traveled all over the world, and scheduling dates can be tricky.
-For example, I had one that works as a research scientist in biotech, and travels weekly... we text for about 2 weeks, then I just stopped responding cause I knew a date was unlikely

3 from POF - 1 flake single mom, 1 single mom of 3 and got completely wasted on date, 1 single mom living with mom and total pothead...
-seems to be the place where lots of single mom's hang out

2 from OKC - 1 was solid but just not really interested, 1 I got her number a week ago, but haven't called yet... no time...

I used to "like" a lot more women on these apps, but I realized I need to have higher attraction for me to enjoy myself, and have any desire to see them again. I only have 1-2 free nights a week, depending on my current plate's schedule and a couple prospects. Wasting nights with 6-7s is just not worth it any more to me.

Based on my small sample size... CMB>>>>>> OKC>>POF.... and mind you, I have contacted wayyyyy more women on POF and OKC

Read for FREE!

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys make me wanna move, I've been active on pretty much all the sites and this area sucks,zero dates.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pace is much much slower. Women get one guy per day, guys get 21 women. Women choose from men that have already liked them, so it is definitely more focused on them. 95% of them have bachelor's degrees. And the line of communication is only open for 7 days, so you have to move quick. In the past 3 months, I have been out with 12 women from OLD and this is my experience with each OLD site

7 from CMB - 1 flake, 2 sex, 2 were low interest on their part, 1 I wasn't interested after date, and 1 had a second date on Wednesday. All single working women in high profile jobs or business owners, did not live with parents... no single mommies
-Only one of the low interest women had daddy issues, partied hard, was a bit of a B... and she didn't have a bachelor's
-Didn't kiss either of low interest women
-A lot of the women on this app are busy busy, have traveled all over the world, and scheduling dates can be tricky.
-For example, I had one that works as a research scientist in biotech, and travels weekly... we text for about 2 weeks, then I just stopped responding cause I knew a date was unlikely

3 from POF - 1 flake single mom, 1 single mom of 3 and got completely wasted on date, 1 single mom living with mom and total pothead...
-seems to be the place where lots of single mom's hang out

2 from OKC - 1 was solid but just not really interested, 1 I got her number a week ago, but haven't called yet... no time...

I used to "like" a lot more women on these apps, but I realized I need to have higher attraction for me to enjoy myself, and have any desire to see them again. I only have 1-2 free nights a week, depending on my current plate's schedule and a couple prospects. Wasting nights with 6-7s is just not worth it any more to me.

Based on my small sample size... CMB>>>>>> OKC>>POF.... and mind you, I have contacted wayyyyy more women on POF and OKC
Thanks Roober, excellent feedback. Going to try CMB this week, just not sure how popular it is here in Portugal.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys make me wanna move, I've been active on pretty much all the sites and this area sucks,zero dates.
OLD is heavily determined by location. For example, I got in Tinder when I went to NY last weekend, and got about 20 matches in the first day and 3 numbers... Here in the bay area, i get may one or two a day

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been into OLD for the past year or so. I've been pretty successful, and have had sex with 8 girls from these sites and apps in the past 8 months (I've been with more girls than that using Instagram too, but that's a different story). It's been a learning process for sure, and I'm getting much better as time goes on. I'm going for girls in the 18 - 24 year range only at the moment.

I have something that's bugging me like crazy. 4 girls in the past couple weeks have given me their numbers, and when I go for setting up the date I get the same response... "Let me check my schedule, and I'll get back to you." When I check back in a few days later, all I get is radio silence! It's killing me, because I think these girls are good to go, and then they ghost me. I know if I get them out on the date, it'll be a done deal, but I've had a crazy hard time because when I try to set up a solid day for the date I get this same response time and time again. I could really use some solid advice here.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is heavily determined by location. For example, I got in Tinder when I went to NY last weekend, and got about 20 matches in the first day and 3 numbers... Here in the bay area, i get may one or two a day
Yea the part of ny I'm in sucks,what part did you
Go to if you don't mind me asking? Hell we could have met up to chase tail and drink a few lol.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea the part of ny I'm in sucks,what part did you
Go to if you don't mind me asking? Hell we could have met up to chase tail and drink a few lol.
I was in manhattan, upper west side. I will definitely have to actually try when I visit next time. =D

I didn't realize anyone was in NY from here. that would have been fun

Read for FREE!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been into OLD for the past year or so. I've been pretty successful, and have had sex with 8 girls from these sites and apps in the past 8 months (I've been with more girls than that using Instagram too, but that's a different story). It's been a learning process for sure, and I'm getting much better as time goes on. I'm going for girls in the 18 - 24 year range only at the moment.

I have something that's bugging me like crazy. 4 girls in the past couple weeks have given me their numbers, and when I go for setting up the date I get the same response... "Let me check my schedule, and I'll get back to you." When I check back in a few days later, all I get is radio silence! It's killing me, because I think these girls are good to go, and then they ghost me. I know if I get them out on the date, it'll be a done deal, but I've had a crazy hard time because when I try to set up a solid day for the date I get this same response time and time again. I could really use some solid advice here.
You just say... "If you can't confirm, we can try again some other time" Basically don't lock down your schedule for a woman that won't commit... It works wonderfully...

Glassguy

Reaction score
On the second email I invite them to drink with me. I'm always specific about the day, time, and place. I don't ask for the number. I just invite them to meet me first. Often times, when they accept, they will offer their number without my asking for it.

When I invite them and they respond with wishy-washyness or no counteroffer (i.e. "let me check my schedule" or "I'll get back to you later", my response is usually not to respond at all. I just keep on emailing chicks until I get one (or two or three) to accept my invite. There are so many chicks online that it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I personally believe that asking for a phone number is NEVER necessary when inviting women to meet me via OLD.
I dont give my number out either. If there is high interest, I ALWAYS get one of two messages from them:

1.) I dont get on here that often/dont get message notifications on my phone. My number is _____.

2.) Texting is much easier for me. My number is ______.

High interest women will always give you their phone number. Its a green light to ask them to meet up or hang out.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in manhattan, upper west side. I will definitely have to actually try when I visit next time. =D

I didn't realize anyone was in NY from here. that would have been fun
Oh the city itself, yea that wouldn't have worked unfortunately as I'm 3.5 hours from manhattan.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
You just say... "If you can't confirm, we can try again some other time" Basically don't lock down your schedule for a woman that won't commit... It works wonderfully...
Thank you for this. I think it'll be incredibly helpful. Such a simple tip too.

Reaction score
On the second email I invite them to drink with me. I'm always specific about the day, time, and place. I don't ask for the number. I just invite them to meet me first. Often times, when they accept, they will offer their number without my asking for it.

When I invite them and they respond with wishy-washyness or no counteroffer (i.e. "let me check my schedule" or "I'll get back to you later", my response is usually not to respond at all. I just keep on emailing chicks until I get one (or two or three) to accept my invite. There are so many chicks online that it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I personally believe that asking for a phone number is NEVER necessary when inviting women to meet me via OLD.
That's really interesting! I'm thinking I should just stop asking for numbers. I've been pretty successful after getting them up until recently. I'd rather avoid the situation altogether and get straight to the date like you say.

Reaction score
I dont give my number out either. If there is high interest, I ALWAYS get one of two messages from them:

1.) I dont get on here that often/dont get message notifications on my phone. My number is _____.

2.) Texting is much easier for me. My number is ______.

High interest women will always give you their phone number. Its a green light to ask them to meet up or hang out.
Very cool! I think i'll just forget about asking for the number. Sounds like it's working really well for you guys!

Read for FREE!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Very cool! I think i'll just forget about asking for the number. Sounds like it's working really well for you guys!
If her interest is through the roof, she will want to move it off the OLD site and meet up sooner than later.

I borrowed this from an earlier post related to OLD and I use it on occasion with success, but I still dont give them my number. And I will use it after just a couple messages back and forth.

"You seem interesting and I am sure we have a lot in common. Instead of sending endless messages, lets meet up for a drink. What does your schedule look like this week?"

At that point she either commits or I dont waste time. If she commits, she ALWAYS puts her number in the response.

"Sounds good Glassguy. I am free Thursday and Friday this week. My number is ______".......thats the typical response to that message if there is high interest.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently i tried the Espi approach of proposing a date with specific time, day and place. However 2 out of 3 girls didn't even reply to this after some small talk with some lines mentioned here. Is this approach maybe too direct, maybe it's better to ask "which days are you free next week" or a variation of this?

Reaction score
If her interest is through the roof, she will want to move it off the OLD site and meet up sooner than later.

I borrowed this from an earlier post related to OLD and I use it on occasion with success, but I still dont give them my number. And I will use it after just a couple messages back and forth.

"You seem interesting and I am sure we have a lot in common. Instead of sending endless messages, lets meet up for a drink. What does your schedule look like this week?"

At that point she either commits or I dont waste time. If she commits, she ALWAYS puts her number in the response.

"Sounds good Glassguy. I am free Thursday and Friday this week. My number is ______".......thats the typical response to that message if there is high interest.
I love this. So simple, and now I feel like I'm not wasting my time any more. I had reserved 3 nights for girls this week, because they all said they needed to look at their schedules. A complete waste of my time. Thanks again!

Read for FREE!

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every 10 that I invite, I expect 9 to either not reply, decline, or delay (i.e. "I want to know you better"). This method is very direct and may not work for everybody...a few women seem to like the direct approach. Most don't.
Thanks for the feedback Espi. I guess my results are not to be surprised afterall

Glassguy

Reaction score
For every 10 that I invite, I expect 9 to either not reply, decline, or delay (i.e. "I want to know you better"). This method is very direct and may not work for everybody...a few women seem to like the direct approach. Most don't.
Her: I want to get to know you better before we meet.
Me: That's the point of meeting. I am not looking for a pen pal, looking for someone to go out and grab a drink with, see if there is chemisty and get to know each other. ____ night still stands, if not take care.

Put them in a corner to choose. Many times they will come back with "I guess you're right....see you at ____ on _____ at____ and this is my number".